how to import parts directly from japan??

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
They good but a bit late for shipping. They don't ship instantly after receive paypal. Maybe they'll take a week then ship. In my case, they declare my stuff as "car part" with price in yen. That's why our lovely custom go and get after me.. :bawling:

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
This is what also I am looking for direct shops in Japan but most of them don't know how to speak in english and its on their own language.

When I order overseas heres what I do
I ask them if we can be the one who can look for a shipping company so that it won't drop off in the postal office.
If they don't want a shipping company and they want their own shipping company I just look for another store because it might drop off in the postal office or maybe yet a scam or something.
If it drops off in the postal office they will ask for a lot of taxes,etc which is ridiculous.
When I look for a shipping company I make sure its door to door,ocean freight and less taxes as well.
If I am in a hurry I use known shipping companies but they have huge taxes. They are the ones who does air freight which is faster.

Last edited:

yloon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Hi EDRA,

I think it is time for our Blacktop to get replace by some new seal, rubber parts, and etc. Engine oil coming out everywhere, however when i gave the part number to wing hing/vanli, all of them shaked head. I know i can approach toyota directly to order, but the price sure will rip me off(correct me if i am wrong?).

Can you also share with me whereas can we get all these parts, we can get the part no/code easily from internet. is there any where we can get these part rather than approach toyota directly?

recently I am looking for below parts.
if you know where can get locally, please let me know.

12108A 12195-46011 GASKET(FOR OIL FILLER CAP)
11201B 90210-09016 WASHER, SEAL(FOR CYLINDER HEAD COVER)

alternatively, we can list out the price of part and we go order thru winghing/vanli to get them order from toyota by paying upfront to them. if you keen, we can workout what parts you need, and i can compile the list and walk up to either vanli/winghing to get quotation on this.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We travel our way to Penang Island for this sweet ride over the weekend. Brand new and fresh from the oven, the owner couldn't wait to get it fully protected. Unfortunately, the surface condition was not as "New" as he expected. Read on and find out how bad it is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience