How To Diy A Micro Compressor?

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
hmm....long long leh..see ur car lorr.but if injection ur air fuel ratio change ur car ecm will try to adjust for u.for me carb car leh..abit unstable lorr.long run dun open too much enuff lorr..
for good mc tune see WINDZ car hahaha...ei ur car diy led not bad lah.haha tarik suction kuat sound ooo...
yeah i fix also i feel the smoothness but my idle not stable so i diable it..anyone wan the valve can get from me..since i disable it oledi for my car no use..i use oct only.

so my conclusion after i see windz mc..injection use mc will be more easy coz ecm will adjust back it for u.but for carb maybe u need better tuning for ur mc or watever lah.u try and see lah got better fuel assumption or not ,and try get a breather should be better.

J4X

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by WinDz@May 25 2004, 02:14 PM
lol... i wonder can ah .. during pick up.. adjust from inside(khai did it , pull his mc all the way into the car) to "lean" then after reack 100 kmh above turn it to normal to get higher top end..
:P
hehehehe i guess if i do that my engine will die in no time
tap it to ur gas pedal or throttle... then it will open and close according to how hard ur revving ;) lean on low rev and normal on high rev.

anyway, this injector is not gonna work on kelisa/kenari. too many vacuum sensor. aih... if it works, it wun kill the PCV also bcoz there are a lot of vacuum valve other than the PCV ;)

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by escaflowne@May 29 2004, 02:03 AM
hmm....long long leh..see ur car lorr.but if injection ur air fuel ratio change ur car ecm will try to adjust for u.for me carb car leh..abit unstable lorr.long run dun open too much enuff lorr..
for good mc tune see WINDZ car hahaha...ei ur car diy led not bad lah.haha tarik suction kuat sound ooo...
yeah i fix also i feel the smoothness but my idle not stable so i diable it..anyone wan the valve can get from me..since i disable it oledi for my car no use..i use oct only.

so my conclusion after i see windz mc..injection use mc will be more easy coz ecm will adjust back it for u.but for carb maybe u need better tuning for ur mc or watever lah.u try and see lah got better fuel assumption or not ,and try get a breather should be better.
taiko .. why so fast take out .. let my itchy hand try to play play with it ma. mana tau my itchy hand can suddenly get it tune into the right level by any luck :D.. cos mine also tune dunno how many hundred times .. itchy hand here and there..

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
dunno lar, ehehehe,not sure, butthen you try look for something coming out from your valve cover there, is should have a one way valvle, with some hose as big as a normal gas hose, it connectes to the side of yout throttle body
:)
this is just my rough idea lar :D
never play with GTI engine before :P

flick

Jun 2, 2004
Selangor
Thanx gavan, i did it, seems the gear shifting is smoother, i dont know about the power... but the funny thing is that the RPM went lower when idle.. i thought it was supposed to go higher. :blink:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
aikz?
did you tap the correct hose?
got suction anot when you start the engine??
maybe your chip thought to much air adi, so lower the tuning abit ka? :P
butthen better not open the valve full lar, later too lean adi, engine kong, mine i using aquarium valve, open full also no difrence, lolz, butthen got sucking sound lar, soft soft wan, dunno wether got help anot this thing, cause for me , after i fixed it, i didnt even need to tune drastically, just tune abit abit oni, then car okie adi, maybe i setting before this is already lean, and now its leaner? :blink: not too sure also :P but it sure gives me some better milage :D

flick

Jun 2, 2004
Selangor
Haha.. you see, the thing is its my friends car... he ment to say that the rev went up just a bit... hahaha.. the suction was damn good.. i did not open the valve full.. i only opened it at half.. at half got a cool suction sound :D my friend likes it alot... his muffler had been changed to those big ones, its quite loud but the suction can be heard on top of the muffler :blink: .. haha..sounds like those NOS injection sound... thanx for all the help :D.. oh yeah... one more thing... how to tune? just test until you feel its perfect izit?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ooh, i seee, tuning is only needed for carburator cars, those fuel injection ones, they will normally auto tune( maybe need to be re-tuned with new settings, not too sure about this :unsure: ) if you are using a carb, you just need to retune your fuel screw, tune until it goes back to normal idling speed, fuel injected-cars, no tuning required, im just waiting to buy the valve for my frens 1.5GLi then can fix the MC already, he waiiting for the valve only now, the pipings and T-juntions all bought adi, kesian him cause the valve hard to find :(

flick

Jun 2, 2004
Selangor
Why dont you get it from a hardware store... looks like quite good ones... they will cost between RM15 to RM20.. depending on the size...thats what i used.. :)

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
any 1 done it to a kelisa?but i read sum say bad sum say good.. how? im confuse <_< ahhaa

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
anyone got idea y it keep droping down back to 800 rpm even after i on it max....
it increases at first but drop back... :(

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by gavan@Jun 4 2004, 10:05 PM
ooh, i seee, tuning is only needed for carburator cars, those fuel injection ones, they will normally auto tune( maybe need to be re-tuned with new settings, not too sure about this :unsure: ) if you are using a carb, you just need to retune your fuel screw, tune until it goes back to normal idling speed, fuel injected-cars, no tuning required, im just waiting to buy the valve for my frens 1.5GLi then can fix the MC already, he waiiting for the valve only now, the pipings and T-juntions all bought adi, kesian him cause the valve hard to find :(
not really la.. mine also fuel injection.. it wont re tune wan ... ( khai's case exceptional)

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hmm, maybe khai's car got cun ECU kwa, can self-change the A/F ratio :P
ehehehe :P
mine leh, i already tune the thing to lean, then open my kuchik mini valve (those used for fish tanks to control those bubbly thingy) then like no diffrence wan, cause maybe its already lean, so i use it for the sound :P kinda nice to have alot of sound coming out lar, from filter and also from the MC, damn cun also :lol:

lolz, the valve i trying to find for him arrr, kinda mahal also horr, cause need to buy the nipples to be fitted on each end of the valve controller so can fit the pipes in one side nipple and also the breather into the other nipple :blink: those nipples aren't cheap, cost around 5 bucks one, so maybe i will just pass him my valve :P

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
flick>>>yeah when i did it it happens to my car...first damn high idle rpm..then i itchy go adjust idle rpm..the next day morning start car..hahah basically no idle!!!like 300degree racing cam fit..hahaha
well i guess it is normal to drop back normal coz the engine will adjust it self back(my guessing lah,dunno true or not).anyway it must be something to do with all those vaccum mechanisme in ur car....carb vaccum mechanisme complicated abit..injection is not that complicated..well maybe need to adjust ngam ngam that sufficient tiny little vaccum leak that inject the tiny little bit air to ur car.

valve if hard to find i can let go mine..call me0166792975 (lazy put mc i very satisfied with my OCT !! :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience