How much would be a R34 GTT auto or manual?

Ceffy_999

Known Member
Aug 3, 2008
Hi guys,

Just wondering how much would be a stock R34 GTT Auto & stock R34 GTT Manual?

Planning to get one soon...:biggrin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
R34 GTT manual is RM 150K. :idea:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
wow...big different between manual and auto...manual rm150k...auto just only rm80 to 100k...no one wan it too...
can consider to get auto...as long as u only need gtr 34 body to shw off right...unless u really need power to show off in road...

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
RM150k for a GTT Manual? I have do some survey & seems like GTT Manual is around RM110k-RM130k. As for auto, if not mistaken RM75k-RM85k depends on the condition.

If to get GTT Auto, then buy a GTT Manual gearbox for conversion, is it ok? Or we need to replace the ECU as well?

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
Try searching in mudah.my

I have seen some manual and auto between 85k to 130k depending on year manufactured. Some comes with GTR body conversion. Good luck on your findings!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Those selling below RM 150K are actually B13 Sentra converted to look like a GTT. :biggrin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Wow! Nice conversion there.

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Honestly those GTT that is selling 100k & below are based on the following:

1) Major accident & repaired with some aftermarket fiber widebody kit to hide the damaged.
2) Few owners for the past period of 5 years or less (probably 3 already)
3) Money pit for major maintenance repairs and complete overhaul.
4) Non Skyline breed owner who knows nuts on how to take care of their ride with TLC (Tender Love & Care). Period.

My suggestion for all those owners who has kept their rides to pristine condition and lotsa TLC, upgraded with proper aftermarket parts while keeping drivability and maximum fun. Keep your head up high & sell it with pride.

We all wish should we sell it for our next owner to give the same TLC like we did for so many years.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Honestly those GTT that is selling 100k & below are based on the following:

1) Major accident & repaired with some aftermarket fiber widebody kit to hide the damaged.
2) Few owners for the past period of 5 years or less (probably 3 already)
3) Money pit for major maintenance repairs and complete overhaul.
4) Non Skyline breed owner who knows nuts on how to take care of their ride with TLC (Tender Love & Care). Period.

My suggestion for all those owners who has kept their rides to pristine condition and lotsa TLC, upgraded with proper aftermarket parts while keeping drivability and maximum fun. Keep your head up high & sell it with pride.

We all wish should we sell it for our next owner to give the same TLC like we did for so many years.
True but it's not that easy when soon there will be no loans available for the next owner to purchase.

This also applies to the current R34 GTRs selling.

It's just the way the market works.

Look at it this way, R32 and R33s are even MORE difficult to sell.

Who in their right mind would pay RM80-100k cash for a 15-20 year old car
UNLESS they know how awesome Skylines are.......

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
True but it's not that easy when soon there will be no loans available for the next owner to purchase.

This also applies to the current R34 GTRs selling.

It's just the way the market works.

Look at it this way, R32 and R33s are even MORE difficult to sell.

Who in their right mind would pay RM80-100k cash for a 15-20 year old car
UNLESS they know how awesome Skylines are.......
Who in their right mind would have bought the R35 when first launched at RM700-RM800k? What's the market value now? Sell also, still have to settle at the bank at least 6 figures since the earlier models all in the RM300k range. If buy cash, lagi sakit hati.

The only people who wouldn't mind paying cash are the ones who don't mind keeping the car forever - bnr32 springs to mind. Lately, I've decided to keep mind indefinitely as well. In that case, market value is of no concern IMHO.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fun in the sun, and tunnel runs!

Is there anyone out there who follows the Top Gear TV series? As I write this, in my mind, I can already see quite a number of hands shooting up. I’m a bit of a fan myself and have been following the series for the last couple of years. In fact, this is the only show that has not yet been deleted from my external...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience