How Long Does Our Car Battery Last?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
my car battery today die and it only 6 month old...can i claim? i just bought a kelisa and the battery dead liaw so do u guy experience this before and please give me your respond...thanks :(

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
6mths?
go claim man.
my batt last 2 years+ with ICE and alarm and etc etc etc

Booze

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
My bed room "on da BED"
www.defcon.org
U forgot to Off ur headlight issit.

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
My battery that came with my car when I bought it...
Lasted 5 years.

Then changed to Yokohama... So far used for 2 years liau.. Still running fine.. (Touch Wood)

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i call the battery workshop man to check and thye said that the batery is flat...then i go to perodua and the perodua guy call me to tow to their work shop. i said who will pay and the fellar said that i need to pay..and they give me all the excuse lar said that did u do any thing to the car like upgrading ur sound system and etc..I SAID YES and that fellar said maybe u have void the warranty and so on lar..wah so mad... :angry:

Now already get a new battery and a new warranty from the battery shop....

servo

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
6 month only...???.......try to check your alternator bro.....maybe something wrong....(didn't fully charged).....how???
1.start the car...
2.pull out the negatif terminal battery
3.pull out positif ones plak....
4.please make sure the terminal doesn't touch the car body....if not say bye!bye!!! to ur ECU..... :D
5.Did the engine car still running...if yes...that mean..ur alternator is okay....if not...ur alternator failure ma....cannot charging ...

others thing avoid using century battery....i heard that,the manufactures sometime doesn't charging the battery propely...not enough 12volt..during at the manufacturer plant la..... <_<

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
not the alternator lr..i call the guy check with the meter and the meter show that the battery is dead..so this is not the problem of the alternator..the guy said maybe u unlucky to taken the bad battery... ;) luck no go must go to pai pai ang kong :lol:

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
my gf kancil oso like that...but ngam ngam 1 yr then kong :angry: cannot claim

i bet all perodua car are like tht...btw is ur batt oso made by perodua? the kancil oem batt is made by kancil...brand oso kancil ....logo oso kancil :lol: :lol:

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup kelisa6009,

kelisa6009
my car battery today die and it only 6 month old...can i claim? i just bought a kelisa and the battery dead liaw so do u guy experience this before and please give me your respond...thanks
dude,i've da same problem as urs man...my car (Satria) is 6 mth old n battery started givin problem since 2 mth back...

- tried turnin da ignition and i'll hear a "tick tick" sound...
- tryin 4 da 2nd time and car alarm went off...damz!

thought it was da altenator prob cuz logically thinkin, car is new and so are the stuffz inside...includin battery...

since my car is still under warranty, went to EON Service Center this mornin and guess wat...EON checked da battery manufactured date...heck, its a 2002 battery!! writtin sumthin like 241203... also,checked the condition of da battery and the tester showed "BAD".... damz!

since i bought da car under Proton Edar...was asked to go there cuz EON cant claim da battery... damn it!!! :angry:

goin on Friday mornin...hope my car survive till then!! :angry:

btw, i'm using Century battery... :ph34r: :(

if you wanna claim, then please do it fast dude...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
ramzy

thanks for ur advice dude...by the way i throw that damm battery and replace with a new battery and i change the brand also..my last battey is from century and m\now i change to othre brand forget the brand name.. ;)

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by kelisa6009@Feb 26 2004, 12:02 PM
ramzy

thanks for ur advice dude...by the way i throw that damm battery and replace with a new battery and i change the brand also..my last battey is from century and m\now i change to othre brand forget the brand name.. ;)
You really throw ah ?
GIVE ME !!!
Give ME !!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
johnson

i already throw in th rubbish liaw lar..i guess now the battery is on the way to buterworth dump site..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

an Affair with the wild horse

It has been quite some time since we had time to update our post

when my buddy asked us to guve a good good bath to his horse

Upon seeing the ride

came with much dirt

need a good good bath...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience