Hotbits Exhaust System

EnochKeng

Apr 9, 2009
Hi Guys,

Anyone here know where can I get Hotbtis Exhaust System in Johor Bahru?

EnochKeng

Apr 9, 2009
Any other than Visworks?
Is Visworks related to Speedworks?
Previously there was a Speedworks in JB, but maybe due to bad businesses they closed down.

kaderAE101

Known Member
Mar 6, 2010
K.L / Ampang
if possible, please do check their welding, its not so great.
Hi Bro .. then which brand is good quality.. which shop to buy from ?? there are so many choices very confusing..:hmmmm: I'm looking for wira 1.5 injection.. Thanks

EnochKeng

Apr 9, 2009
for what car u gonna install it bro?
Hi, my ride is a LMSS Iswara 4G13..planning to upgrade my exhaust.. :)

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

if possible, please do check their welding, its not so great.
I assume u are talking about the exhaust finishing, cuz for what i know is bolt on (plug n play) exhaust system
If paying more than 1k +++ near to 2k for a exhaust system that doesn't have the quality for that price range, I rather get cap ayam piping and muffler..
I found out that the exhaust was imported from Australia "Made in Australia" tag? OR made in malaysia but printed australia?

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Btw, anywhere else I can get Hotbits in Johor Bahru area? Thanks alot :)

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
the boxes and resonators are made in australia, however the pipings are mandrel bent in Malaysia itself

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
speedworks exhaust ok la.. the bullet/resonator is particularly good.. sound not too loud.. but for similar price, can buy hafkat JDM exhaust and custom piping.. more syiok!

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
not trying to disturb anyone's good business.

but just wanna share my fair bits of experience using hotbits set up.

where i cannot pass thru road bumps, parking ramps etc when i lowered the car.even with 2 people in the car.
have to cut the hotbits piping and replace it to increase the exhaust piping.

dats not the end...recently the extractor cracked. :banghead:

The journey begins: Update on Hotbits Header/ Extractor

they might have improved but i m not goin for hotbits anymore.
now need to save money again to custom a new exhaust for my ride...

EnochKeng

Apr 9, 2009
not trying to disturb anyone's good business.

but just wanna share my fair bits of experience using hotbits set up.

where i cannot pass thru road bumps, parking ramps etc when i lowered the car.even with 2 people in the car.
have to cut the hotbits piping and replace it to increase the exhaust piping.

dats not the end...recently the extractor cracked. :banghead:

The journey begins: Update on Hotbits Header/ Extractor

they might have improved but i m not goin for hotbits anymore.
now need to save money again to custom a new exhaust for my ride...
Bro, 1st of all I am really sorry for your exhaust and the car..
This is what I hate utmost when we pay the price so high and the product we received are not worth event a half of it.
Thx for the advice :)

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i was confused...
read damn good review in the local mags for hotbits exhaust using their coilover for perodua viva.
So I tot it shud serve its purpose for my daily driven car.

i was tinking...how did it manage to get thru bumps and ramps during the r&d?

tot i was buying a hassle free solution…never tot dis cud happened.
I heard all about HB cracked extractor, but never want to believe it coz its all from 3rd party info…

However, I have to admit, while using the exhaust…there is improvement.
Just dat I find it to be expensive wif the marketing hype.
And a couple of years life usage is abit too short for something wif this price tag. :(

EnochKeng

Apr 9, 2009
i was confused...
read damn good review in the local mags for hotbits exhaust using their coilover for perodua viva.
So I tot it shud serve its purpose for my daily driven car.

i was tinking...how did it manage to get thru bumps and ramps during the r&d?

tot i was buying a hassle free solution…never tot dis cud happened.
I heard all about HB cracked extractor, but never want to believe it coz its all from 3rd party info…

However, I have to admit, while using the exhaust…there is improvement.
Just dat I find it to be expensive wif the marketing hype.
And a couple of years life usage is abit too short for something wif this price tag. :(
The current Hotbits exhaust has increase 50% on the price tag. I remember 1 year back the price was RM980 for a full set of exhaust system for Iswara. But currently the price has increase to near RM1700 + for a full set. That is a lot. With the quality given, I do not think it is worth it at all. JDM exhaust can last so many years why not hotbits. :hmmmm:

stix

Oct 6, 2010
myy
Yes, the finishing is not something i would praise.for my car its plug and play..to THEIR own exhaust system, not my original stock piping.if you are looking for branded quality look elsewhere.superstreet makes excellent extractors for a price.another option is to search for kweng84 in this forum.his stuff is good.

Would i buy hotbits again? No.i'd opt for supercircuit.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Yes, the finishing is not something i would praise.for my car its plug and play..to THEIR own exhaust system, not my original stock piping.if you are looking for branded quality look elsewhere.superstreet makes excellent extractors for a price.another option is to search for kweng84 in this forum.his stuff is good.

Would i buy hotbits again? No.i'd opt for supercircuit.
But is kweng proven? power and stuff.. at least from feedbacks, hotbits is proven..
but finishing,it is nice..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we already have the BMW M2 in the Malaysian market and it seems that there's no competitors for the M2. But im quite surprised because the Alfa Romeo or the least, the Stinger GT isn't yet in malaysian market. Of course there's two Gulia's in Malaysia, one in red owned by someone and the other is white which is the Agong's. And if we take a look at the Stinger if im not mistaken theres only one in grey and thats it. In this case my guess is they import cause well, lol no market yet. When...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience