HONDATA vs POWERFC vs eMANAGE vs CROME vs HALTECH vs UNICHIP etc

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
yah.. by considering the money... with fei lo set up can use...
as for me i will take time to get enough money to get this damn hondata...
as economic crisis... this item didn't drop ka their price??
hehehe

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
totally agree with u mate...
need and want is different...
with mild tuning on the road...
i think emanage is gd enough.....
and user friendly...
most of the tuner knows how to use emanage...
but if hondata...
ops.....
lima jari boleh kira oh.....
a gd one....hmmm.....
gd question???

just my opinion....
if u can afford it...
its a green light...

First thing that I ask myself before I plonk out my hard earned dough is this :-

"Do I Really Need It In The First Place"

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
Currently using eManage blue on my b16a,so far it's doing well and a lot of tuners out there..
vote for e-manage! :adore:
Any suggestion for K20A-R engine management?which one gives best result for standard engine,reliable and value for money...how bout v-manage?

goldenegg

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
latest update.. :D

8 vote for hondata
3 vote eManage
1 vote for power fc
1 vote for crome
0vote for haltech
0 vote for haltech

*some people said> "yes emanage is gud for mild tuning but really hard to sell it back coz there are so many in the market..cheap price sum more.." :burnout:

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
yes the price of emanage is among the cheapest in the market nowadays but got imitation also....dunno to how to differentiate.last time bought just gamble oni..hopefully its the ori one.

zhaf_b16

Known Member
Aug 9, 2006
Bro,in kl any one can set the hondata s300 pls.give me the details...i no jacky can set but other than jacky any one ??????
dinn also can laa bro. if u wanna tune it on dyno... u can meet him at millenium auto sunway. he's a friend of joshua.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
IMHO, hardware is one thing...a tuner to tune it is another....the best is if you could learn how to tune your car by yourself....so u don't hv to depend on other people....all tuner used to be a noob also....but they learn n train themselves over the years become expert.....regardless of what tuning hardware u hv, the basic is still the same....u adjust the fuel n ignition map to meet the engine setup n the amount of powah u want to extract from it, without blowing the engine while still hv some fuel saving factor in it....the difference between all those hardware could b the additional features or parameters it could handle, bling2 factor, etc.....

having said that, choose which is easier to learn.....for that i choose hondata....:biggrin:

Bump:
totally agree with u mate...
need and want is different...
with mild tuning on the road...
i think emanage is gd enough.....
and user friendly...
most of the tuner knows how to use emanage...
but if hondata...
ops.....
lima jari boleh kira oh.....
a gd one....hmmm.....
gd question???

just my opinion....
if u can afford it...
its a green light...
yup...agreed with u on this....better choose tuning hardware that suits your engine setup n driving requirement lah....what's the point of buying the most expensive ones with multiple injector controller, boost control, etc when all that u hv in the engine bay is stock engine with some grounding cables??.....:rofl:.....but then again, your money your choice ler.....:biggrin:

goldenegg

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
latest update..

9 vote for hondata
3 vote eManage
1 vote for power fc
1 vote for crome
0vote for haltech
0 vote for haltech

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I want to vote for Useurbutt ............. ultimate best ECU / piggyback EVER!!!! :thefinger: