Honda

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
hehhe black not like that one ler .. some like sporting look some like decnts look

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Dec 7 2004, 00:46
Why do u choose EK / EG over..

Integras? i.e DC2? DC5 i know is abit Expensive..

EK/EG handles better? DC2 sucks?
i bought my EG8 coz that's the best Honda car that I can bought on the time I bought the car.But if you give me choice I shall opt for Teg DC2.

EK/EG handles better? DC2 sucks? depends. either you are talking about stock condition or mod car? most EG owner that I met before did complained about "belakang buang" :lol: , we are talking about EG Ferio here.EK? better ask for EK owners.

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
I bought EK/EJ coz I like the looks and also needed a 4-door family car....

now, no need liao and changing to EG. ;)

chlai28

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
Hi to all the Honda taikos and sifus here... I'm new and normally contribute to the Integra Headount thread but here is my take on why DC2...

I'm married with 2 kids and like Hondas very much (actually ever since my EF3 a few years back). Value for money and performance great even when stock (for a guy my age that is). Maintenance wise also very acceptable.

Currently I drive a DC2 Integra GSR. I only chose it over the EG / EK is because it had more boot space (in case wanna put extra audio equipment and baby stuff). The 1.8 DOHC VTEC engine also provides decent torque, enough for my occassional "mid life crisis" thrills.

Of course an EG / EK Civic would be faster if it was given a B18C, but I am not into engine swapping for the moment. :D

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
yup don argue....for me all kind of honda product i love and like....

but in my mind the most honda cars that i want to own is DC5 and S2000 great cars....

vtecpower

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2004
i love EG tOoOo.....

ek not bad la...

dc model.. a bit expensive to have it...

sleepy

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
blackhowling question like wanna tiu DC...haiya...hehehe
terase maa.. me drivin DC.

vtecpower

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2004
hahaha.. no la.. not tiu...
just jealous on ppl who drive dc...

me personal DAMN like VTEC...
and all i can affort's just E model...
not yet reach to D model kuk...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello......

u know something evrything doesn't last it's going to get spoiled anyways.....

i have some friends that steel cars ...belive me when i tell u this no car is safe.....
there is master keys for everything.....simple steps to disalarm a alarm sistem...
and 40 percent of the thieft case is done by some one u know.

do u know that work shops have a sindicate 1 out of 3 working for thiefs...what thay do is when u give them your key that put it in a gadget that thay carry with them...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience