Honda President confirms NSX successor based on HSV-010 back on

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Useless or you just prefer to ignore facts?

See la u all, ask u all to play nice u all dowan, now another Honda fan boy gone, perhaps he will sell his civic soon? :P

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
My civic is very old, if I wanna sell it surely have to 'timbang kilo'. It only got D16 engine with stock suspension but I must say it's actually a good car :proud:.

Actually all this started when i say the Civic Type-R is 'ricer' compared to the NSX replacement above. However, some fanboy take the word 'ricer' very seriously, coz for them the civic type-r is a very holy car according to the temple of vtec :proud:.

Cold hard facts we can only get by proving it on the track. Of course right now I can only talk so much coz I don't have any ride that can challenge your type-r. But I really wanted to get and AWD monster so badly to prove the fanboys are wrong.

But wait.. They will say different category maa.. FF/NA cannot fight la with AWD turbo, different category, not fair la wei.. Go get an FF/NA car then see who is king.. This is a very typical fanboy situation that I always encounter..

See.. get the picture? :hmmmm:

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
its not that these guys are fanboys or whatever u said..its just how u said it and how u got the facts wrong and how u sound like a smart ass...yeah....u got the right to say whatever u want..and these guys too...we're not saying that type rs are the fatest car in the world...the best car in the world...just that type rs deserve more respect especially from someone like u.. just another case of u should think b4 u say/type something...and...i bet that even if u got ur awd "monster"..these guys will drive all over u on track...and yes..take that as in invite...

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
My civic is very old, if I wanna sell it surely have to 'timbang kilo'. It only got D16 engine with stock suspension but I must say it's actually a good car :proud:.

Actually all this started when i say the Civic Type-R is 'ricer' compared to the NSX replacement above. However, some fanboy take the word 'ricer' very seriously, coz for them the civic type-r is a very holy car according to the temple of vtec :proud:.

Cold hard facts we can only get by proving it on the track. Of course right now I can only talk so much coz I don't have any ride that can challenge your type-r. But I really wanted to get and AWD monster so badly to prove the fanboys are wrong.

But wait.. They will say different category maa.. FF/NA cannot fight la with AWD turbo, different category, not fair la wei.. Go get an FF/NA car then see who is king.. This is a very typical fanboy situation that I always encounter..

After reading your opinion i only have one issue here

when you claimed civic type R (specifically FD2R) is a ricer car you should expect your statement to be rebutted by some of the type r owner here.

this is not because of the civic type R is a holy car (far from it) but it just that your opinion is utter crap.

i've used to own an EVO 7 and have driven countless of times on track and i can say i have more fun with my DC5 and FD2R. i also kena tapau a lot by DC5R when driving the EVO 7 on track but that was perhaps because of my driving skills suck.

so i hope you work hard so that you can earn enough money to buy your very own AWD turbo car. good luck!

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
its not that these guys are fanboys or whatever u said..its just how u said it and how u got the facts wrong and how u sound like a smart ass...yeah....u got the right to say whatever u want..and these guys too...we're not saying that type rs are the fatest car in the world...the best car in the world...just that type rs deserve more respect especially from someone like u.. just another case of u should think b4 u say/type something...and...i bet that even if u got ur awd "monster"..these guys will drive all over u on track...and yes..take that as in invite...
yeah sure, we'll see about that. talk only got no use right? one day.. maybe sepang track day perhaps.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
yeah sure, we'll see about that. talk only got no use right? one day.. maybe sepang track day perhaps.
may i suggest pasir gudang track?

some of the blind corners there will separate man from boys

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
ya....all talk no use...thats why i said...take what i said as an invite...

subcon : may i suggest pasir gudang track?

some of the blind corners there will separate man from boys

yeah..that sounds good to me...

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Then why do you choose to ignore the "have you ever wondered why people still opt for Lotus cars or MRS-es instead of all the turbocharged AWD machines?"

Lotus cars and MRS-es can never outdrag the Evos or Subarus, but they are fun to drive, 2.40s in Sepang International Circuit for a Lotus Elise is definitely achievable, maybe lower, MRS-es I have no idea, but from my experience in gymkhanas, they are fast as hell as well.

FD2Rs are pretty much the same thing, no fancy GIZMOs in the car to aid. This "NASI" car has about 184whp, a 0-100km/h sprint about 6-7 secs depending on the car and driver, nothing to shout about when compared to all the turbocharged machines, but yet it can still do a 2.40s, stock form in Sepang International Circuit despite weighing at 1290kgs, unless you don't see 2.40s as a good time. And on another note, FD2Rs recorded 1.07.8 at the Tsukuba Circuit, some said 1.07.5, is that really slow? Why not compare the time with your dream AWD cars?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Yoohoo...I'm BACK!!!!!
1st n foremost,i'd like 2 STRESS again dat I'm NO Honda fan!I only love d DOHC VTEC/iVTEC technology!period!Does dis mean I'm a FANBOY?Well,hell yeah,a DOHC VTEC/iVTEC fanboy dat is!And of course,i'm a BIG fan of d Type R spirit too!so,dis makes me a VERY HUGE FANBOY!So,of course I feel,err,how should I say it,"offended" when someone who CLEARLY knows zilch abt Type R starts writing,or specifically putting d Type R DOWN just because he chose to compare them Type Rs w Skylines/Subaruss/EVOs(heck,all my frens who owns Skylines,Subarus n EVOs all haf mutual respect 4 each other,even w Type R owners!),naturally I would come in and post some facts on my own ler.Everybody's entitle to their opinion provided they r not full of crap ler...add in sum jokes or spice is ok,right?
Ok,I'll WAIT 4 u 2 acquire ur AWD monster(buy,mod,run-in,set-up,test,etc)..go ahead!I dun own a Type R...i own a 1989 ol junk whc once in awhile can gif Type Rs a run for their money ard SIC.....so,IF u think my ol junk is up 2 ur standard,I'm in...b it SIC or PG...let's RACE!talk is cheap!
woooowweeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sapa nak tgk Orange RACE,angkat tangan!!!hahahahahahahhaha

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
My civic is very old, if I wanna sell it surely have to 'timbang kilo'. It only got D16 engine with stock suspension but I must say it's actually a good car .

No one is saying which is a better car. It seems to me that ya the only one with the thoughts here.

Actually all this started when i say the Civic Type-R is 'ricer' compared to the NSX replacement above. However, some fanboy take the word 'ricer' very seriously, coz for them the civic type-r is a very holy car according to the temple of vtec .

Wow! For once we have a mutual agreement here. But then again, it was only the "Actually all this started when i say the Civic Type-R is 'ricer' compared to the NSX replacement above." part. The rest are pretty much your own version of the WIKI ? Ricer is the opposite meaning of HOLY car now eh?

What has ricer gotta to do with TRACK now? Maybe you didnt bother looking at the wiki link. Maybe you should? your ignorance makes ppl wonder if you know what ya saying.

"But I really wanted to get and AWD monster so badly to prove the fanboys are wrong."

so an AWD monster is not a RICER when you beat the "ricer" you often referred to here??

See.. get the picture?

Er, Now we have drifted to FF-NA vs AWD-Turbo? eh?
wah, a strategy to divert all the attention from the word "ricer" to a statement which sounded somewhat challenging. bravo~

Could we all conclude that according to you,

RICER = NOT FAST?
FAST = NOT RICER?
AWD = NOT RICER?
NA-FF = RICER?

Or to you, all Japanese Made cars are RICER, and the CONTI are all PASTA(italian) Sausages (German).....etc....??

**i asked you for the definition of ricer, i was so unsure of it till i actually google-ed the term. Even posted the link but were not addressed by the holy you**

Now, please, if you could, explain what you meant by the term RICER?

IF AWD is not an ricer, why would the boyz in V8 holden/fords label evo/sti an ricer?
Why would some of them called the skyline GTR a ricer car? why? simply because GTR is not fulltime AWD? why would some even said honda vtec are fart cans?

OR could it be, "everything from asian countries = RICER ??"

IF your points are valid in the first place, i will happily tell you, i have a fart can, and i am happy with it, afterall, everyone farts, dont you? or you are so different, when we farts, yours are just burp from your mouth?

I am a very confused boy now, and a naive one at that. Could you please find the man in you to educate all of us BOYs here? Please, by all means, SCHOOL us, pretty please?:adore:

it is always fun and nice to see a healthy debate. How two different minds cross sword. Please do keep it coming if you're sincere. But when it is starting to sound like some sort of personal attacks/provoking with no conclusion, bah.... enjoy the rest of you days would ya ?

p/s: You could stop acting like a troll/keyboard warrior, whichever ways you wanna look at it. I suggest you to attend the upcoming MEGA Type R gathering this saturday. Have a talk with the rest of the guys here. We do wanna hear different minds and different point of views. We all are cars lover regardless of the make and model, BESIDES, we are all learning everyday. I guarantee you they are all matured thinking adult and physical confrontation will not cross their mind.

*** I love all type of cars. Unfortunately i do not have the mooolaaahhhhhh~ to own them all, by no means anyone should perceive this post as any form of bashing to any kind of cars. Am just trying to get some points and questions out to <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->g4i8y0t****

*bows*

*ANGKAT TANGAN sambil JUMP JUMP* can see ar akuma san?

Last edited:

crtee

Apr 8, 2009
he had chicken katsu don rice....now wan to try nasi lemak with ayam.....maybe in future will try horsie pasta or olympic german sausage:driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
jom...v all sell our RICER car thn v buy PASTA/SAUSAGE?hahahaha
but i'll b keeping my ricer car jsut 2 face off w d coming AWD monster dat SOME1 is acquiring soon....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following a teaser video and shadowy images released a few days ago, Mercedes-Benz has unveiled its pickup truck in production form, which is set to arrive next year. Officially badged as the X-Class, this pickup truck is co-developed with Nissan and is based on the Japanese automaker’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience