honda prelude

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
u & i drive 4th gen lude.. LAN C wann..hehehehehehe

btw - thomas/skyhawk = he's mafia.. gangster .. dun play2.. (serious wan)

u kajang at where aR? .. my kampung oso kajang maa.. Sungai Kantan .. heheh.. i feel wanna eat satay la.. nyum nyum nyum

* eh whose lude ar?.. hahaha.. eh how much is the spoiler ar?.. i wan custom la like that.. im going 2 bumifiber/skyline shop.. wan order spoiler .. i guess if not mistake that same spoiler without LED light 250-300.. if with LED .. 300-350 i guess.. arghhhhh i like that spoiler

btw = BLACK power!!! hehehe
wah bro that spoiler very expensive woh ...if 350 y don just go n buy a ABS material GT-wing ? more nice la ...cost around 450 only la

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
StrikerX said:
i dun mind...make stickers...make it an active club la..YEAH !!..come out gathering once a month....sounds nice to me (but if got test on that week,,, then very sorry la)....just hope all u guys n gals dun look down at me....cos i`m not really familiar with car stuff (i just love driving the lude,,,n cos of i blur ass in the mechanics stuff of the car,,,,i prefer modify on exterior n interior rather than performance)(performance wise,,,i better leave it to people who knows better than,,,such as a MECHANIC,,HAHA)....but i`ll enjoy hanging out with u guys..... erm~~ i duno how to post photo here....but....can add my msn or friendster.... ([email protected]).....u can go c there.....

and for Mr.Bear --> I not lan c la....just annoy cos my fren keep kutuk my car ....
hahaha.... I LOVE MY LUDE !!! DAMN DUN RIDE !!
bro i hv add u in friendster ..now wait for ur accept only :_:

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
saiyuke said:
hello there StrikerX, Nice to meet you in zth prelude foruuuuummm.. :_:
Nolah.. not setting up a club lah, bcoz Skyhawkheng they all always got gathering and TT and that day they are choosing a name for the gang, hehe.... anyway... cheeersss...

Prelude is a "jurrassic car"? well,... He will know when he meet a real JDM Manual Lude.. hehehehe... Even my friend who mod car also have the same opinion saying that 2.2 Prelude is very powerful if mod correctly.

Car more then 10 years is not a problem , the problem is the owner can take care of the car or not rite?
:_: :_: :_: :_: :_:

mine is manual lude but donno laaa JDM one or not... :P.. when u guyz wanna see my lude??? hehehehhehe.... but i've got nothing in my lude laaa.. still sudent same as strikerX... bo lui maaaa...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
zaruliskandar said:
mine is manual lude but donno laaa JDM one or not... :P.. when u guyz wanna see my lude??? hehehehhehe.... but i've got nothing in my lude laaa.. still sudent same as strikerX... bo lui maaaa...
i want to c now can ? ah hahaha got pic or not ? upload some la ..don so giam siap hahaha...where u study oh ? student drive prelude woh ~~ b4 when i'm still a student i also drive prelude la hahaha ...boh lui ? ..lu boh lui wa ma si boh lui ...lui(gal) n lui($) pun boh ...hahaha:_:

got friendster a/c boh ?

Last edited:

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
mrbear said:
i love my SUNROOF. .. (LAN C wan...)
bro... which part of shah alam are u in... i saw few prelude here in shah alam.. silver.. maroon... etc... i'm also now in shah alam... coz i'm studying in UiTM... so shah alam is now my second home.. although i useually have to sleep in the car... mana tau.. u saw a gal driving 4th gen lude.. it is me :_:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
hisha said:
ori comp is 10.6 ah ? hehehe i 4got liao ..sorry sorry..hahaha ....actually still got something can mod on the intake manifold to get more air ....mayb u guys know what i'm talking about la ...n change the Mugen metal gasket can get more high compression too ..but its a little bit dangerous to do like this ....really don know the ori block can tahan or not...here also hard to find the block guard for H22A to stranghten the block up....really confused :Not_Impressed:
i think mugen gasket should be 0.3-0.4mm our ori is 0.75mm,skim head to max at 0.5mm would be better than getting an expensive mugen gasket.
i think we have few member did so when they pp the head. i'd too on my engine will skimed 0.5mm on head to increase comp for better response.
i think will won harm engine but head willbe bit more heated than ori.

Last edited:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
AcuraV said:
i think mugen gasket should be 0.3-0.4mm our ori is 0.75mm,skim head to max at 0.5mm would be better than getting an expensive mugen gasket.
i think we have few member did so when they pp the head. i'd too on my engine will skimed 0.5mm on head to increase comp for better response.
i think will won harm engine but head willbe bit more heated than ori.
ic ..this really save so much money ...but if using metal gasket it can provide the strenght that the ori don hv hahaha ..n longer life time....but really too expensive...of cos the ori gasket easy to spoil even the water temp is over heating...

if the head will more heated ..can try to use the oil cooler ...but can't use too big size ...its better using the 6 row oil cooler...cos if using 12 row...of cos more good in cold down the oil ..but the oil pressure will goes down too ..then will not hv enough prerssure to open the Vtec ...really ...i got this information from the overseas mag ...cos got 1 accord with h22a that hv try this already...

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Thanks bear bro, eh....aku booking u on 28/4/06 tengah hari aku akan call u ok? Untuk dapat bar tu. :X-:

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Hallo guys, a little experiment I did....just wanna report to you. Fuel consumption experiment!!!

Car : BB1 H22A auto
Mod : HKS intake only
Mileage: 190k

Shell Super RM60 (31.25 liters) : Avg 325 km
Projet Enertec RM60 (31.25 liters : Avg 307 km

Anyone else wanna share similar experiment? im trying petronas next

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
bb1-man said:
Hallo guys, a little experiment I did....just wanna report to you. Fuel consumption experiment!!!

Car : BB1 H22A auto
Mod : HKS intake only
Mileage: 190k

Shell Super RM60 (31.25 liters) : Avg 325 km
Projet Enertec RM60 (31.25 liters : Avg 307 km

Anyone else wanna share similar experiment? im trying petronas next
good info bro...but this avg need to depend on the road condition, driving style this n that la ....so this just can use for reference...but anyway thanks for ur sharing :_: ..

I also hv tested the BP, shell and petronas fuel,...my result was BP will powerless...petronas still ok ..shell is the most powerful,..i think the octane of the fuel is different....n my suggest every 2/3 month filled up the shell Vpower once ..it can help u to clean up the carbon on the top of the piston ...but don always use ...it is not good for ur engine cos of the chemical is strong ....:_:

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
hisha said:
good info bro...but this avg need to depend on the road condition, driving style this n that la ....so this just can use for reference...but anyway thanks for ur sharing :_: ..

I also hv tested the BP, shell and petronas fuel,...my result was BP will powerless...petronas still ok ..shell is the most powerful,..i think the octane of the fuel is different....n my suggest every 2/3 month filled up the shell Vpower once ..it can help u to clean up the carbon on the top of the piston ...but don always use ...it is not good for ur engine cos of the chemical is strong ....:_:
hi guys, long time no talk.

shell vpower is of higher octane fuel type, so if u have type s setup (11.5:1) it is recommended to use this type of fuel. but i think ours 10.6:1 is consider high compression liow. i am giving two thumbs up for esso/mobil, then pertronas and ... shell, no way i am going back there unless to get for vpower.

acuraV, found any cheap parts in JB? how much u paid for overhaul la?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
JuizeeeBrain said:
hi guys, long time no talk.

shell vpower is of higher octane fuel type, so if u have type s setup (11.5:1) it is recommended to use this type of fuel. but i think ours 10.6:1 is consider high compression liow. i am giving two thumbs up for esso/mobil, then pertronas and ... shell, no way i am going back there unless to get for vpower.

acuraV, found any cheap parts in JB? how much u paid for overhaul la?
of cos v power was the high octane fuel .....as i know the shell Vpower hv some chemical inside that can help to clean the carbon inside the combustion chamber...the chemical is not suit to use in long term...high octane fuel actually its not just for the high compression engine....it can use on every engine ..

never test esso/mobil ..cos my area don hv esso/mobil petrol station ...just hv shell n petronas ...but the shell super really more power than BP that i can feel ...depend on the ppl who driving 1 la ..so just for reference only :_:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
zaruliskandar said:
bro... which part of shah alam are u in... i saw few prelude here in shah alam.. silver.. maroon... etc... i'm also now in shah alam... coz i'm studying in UiTM... so shah alam is now my second home.. although i useually have to sleep in the car... mana tau.. u saw a gal driving 4th gen lude.. it is me :_:
im staying at Sec7 .. bwh rumah MB.. erh wat lude u driving? .. mine black with Tuned By HKS front windscreen.. hehe only 2 in shah alam use Tuned By HKS .. prelude & ek9

mmm.. i saw orange lude.. full tint.. maroon (makcik2 driving) .. err.. black lude .. black lude.. maroon with bling2 chrome wheels (sec3) .. err black lude (sec8) .. blakc lude (sec8) .. errr

so urs? .. errrrrr i slalu balik lewat ptg.. mlm.. wanna go for drinks? .. heheh .. so contact me ar.. 012-3555144 bear

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've just changed the original engine Perdana V6 to 6A12TT engine since my old engine reached 190 KM mileage and GB also showing some symptom. Car finished installed on last tuesday. I use it in my daily driving to KLCC office untill friday.
Yesterday afternoon after office hour depart to ipoh. since its new engine for my car, i just ride 100-110 and sometime press pedal to 140 to overtake slower vehicles. but average is 105km/h. after 1 hour 15minit another 2 km more to arrive slim river...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience