honda prelude

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
hisha said:
YO what's up?! I'm Lam, ur manual was 5 speed or 6 speed ? cos i found 1 accord with 6 speed manual H22A ..wow~~ girl power hahaha :_:
waaaa.... 6 speed.. i wish i have.. coz i'm alyawz having a trouble of not enough gear.. harharhar... mine is original 5 speed manual transmission.. thats y zul is envy on my car.. hehehehhehe

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
AcuraV said:
i tot ori compresion is 10.6.
i agree with what you said about changing of piston, the block cant tahan unless strengthen it. (i think quite common in taiwan) re-do conrod or change of conrod need to do full balance of block.

why not change h23a block. most are same except the stroke higher than h22a.

even high high cam, alot of thing to strengthen also......otherwise cant tahan also.

haha i am collecting my car tonight (engine fully rebuilt and transplanted)...got to drive slow for sometime for run in... next plan......no money no talk:Not_Impressed:

hisha what kind of oil do you suggest for fully rebuilt engine? how about overhauled engine? i am thinking to use 10/40 castrol magnetic, what do u suggest? this oil can only use for run in period, will change it once it reach 2000km
actually if using for run in what engine oil also can, but if u want to protect ur new rebuilt engine better use the more high quality oil ...i hv use thata castrol magnetic 10w-40 b4 ..the engine respone was not so good ...but its cheap hahaha ..now u can try the HKS turbo racing oil 10W40..cos RM99 4L which selling by FTzone ...cos the price still can accept ..cos its fully syn. so u can use it until 10,000km ...i think just need to spend 1000km for engine run in is enough ...actually can try MOTUL 300V or 3000v, i can't remember which 1 already ...cos our country wheater is hot if not i will recommend using 5w40 ..more nice engine respone ...:_:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
zaruliskandar said:
waaaa.... 6 speed.. i wish i have.. coz i'm alyawz having a trouble of not enough gear.. harharhar... mine is original 5 speed manual transmission.. thats y zul is envy on my car.. hehehehhehe
5 speed enough la~~ don speeding very dangerous hahaha ...i think that 6 speed tramission is from the Accord Euro R that red top H22A 220hp hahaha....ur car seen like so fast oh ...where u from ah ? if got any M/T let me know hahaha ..my friend searching it ..but for me A/T enough la ..cos no money to change hahaha ..if change to M/T then "makan roti pun mau fikir dulu " hahaha...

but i got to rebuild my engine ...the stupid engine is noisy like hell ...:emoticon_U:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
AcuraV said:
i tot ori compresion is 10.6.
i agree with what you said about changing of piston, the block cant tahan unless strengthen it. (i think quite common in taiwan) re-do conrod or change of conrod need to do full balance of block.

why not change h23a block. most are same except the stroke higher than h22a.

even high high cam, alot of thing to strengthen also......otherwise cant tahan also.

haha i am collecting my car tonight (engine fully rebuilt and transplanted)...got to drive slow for sometime for run in... next plan......no money no talk:Not_Impressed:

hisha what kind of oil do you suggest for fully rebuilt engine? how about overhauled engine? i am thinking to use 10/40 castrol magnetic, what do u suggest? this oil can only use for run in period, will change it once it reach 2000km
ori comp is 10.6 ah ? hehehe i 4got liao ..sorry sorry..hahaha ....actually still got something can mod on the intake manifold to get more air ....mayb u guys know what i'm talking about la ...n change the Mugen metal gasket can get more high compression too ..but its a little bit dangerous to do like this ....really don know the ori block can tahan or not...here also hard to find the block guard for H22A to stranghten the block up....really confused :Not_Impressed:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
mrbear said:
planning to get CROWER stuffs.. any comments?

im thinkin of doin port n polish n oso looking for internal parts.. my car/engine clocked more than 260k mileage.. so need 2 rebuild .. this is what i had in mind

1) Crower Intake Valves 6Pc's = RM650 (oversize/higher rpm's)
2) Crower Exhaust Valves 6Pc's = RM650 (oversize/higher rpm's)
3) Crower Retainers 16Pc's = RM6xx? 7xx 8xx? (dont remember) (oversize/higher rpm's)
4) Crower Springs 16pcs = (RM???) (high temp/higher rpm's)

4) Crower Cam Pulley - planning (dunno yet)
5) Crower Rod? - planning (dunno yet)
6) 87MM Forged Pistons? - planning (dunno yet)

Wei Bro Mrbear,

Ask me mah... My crower High cam and valve spring everything is with me liao... heheehhe:_:

Get crower lah!!

But now i am worry that after install the High Cam and the fuel pump have to chnage and also the injector. Any advise people?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
Wei Bro Mrbear,

Ask me mah... My crower High cam and valve spring everything is with me liao... heheehhe:_:

Get crower lah!!

But now i am worry that after install the High Cam and the fuel pump have to chnage and also the injector. Any advise people?
wow u guys r rich hahaha ..when want to sponsor to me ? hahaha....i think the fuel pump n injector dono need to change ..but need to set the ECU to spray more fuel n reset the spark timing...but the perfect tune of cos change the fuel pump n big CC injector la.....also need to add a fuel ragulator n adjust at least more 0.5bar than the ori setting if no changing injector..if can change the fuel rail too .....if can oversize throttle is better ..or take out something(top secret hahaha :_: ) from the intake manifold u can get the more nice air/fuel ratio ....

yeah bro ..how much all the thing u buy there ah ? i'm interested too hahaha

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:
Booking satu set dulu ya....jangan jual :X-: . Thanks dulu ya
don like this la bro ..i'm interested on it too woh hahaha...nvm u buy 1st ..then when u want to sell just let me know ..cheap sell for me la hahaha:shades_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
wow u guys r rich hahaha ..when want to sponsor to me ? hahaha....i think the fuel pump n injector dono need to change ..but need to set the ECU to spray more fuel n reset the spark timing...but the perfect tune of cos change the fuel pump n big CC injector la.....also need to add a fuel ragulator n adjust at least more 0.5bar than the ori setting if no changing injector..if can change the fuel rail too .....if can oversize throttle is better ..or take out something(top secret hahaha :_: ) from the intake manifold u can get the more nice air/fuel ratio ....

yeah bro ..how much all the thing u buy there ah ? i'm interested too hahaha
Nolah bro... those are also hard earn money to sastify ownself after working so hard... hehehe.
Sponsor you ar?.... when i kena Genting Jackpot. haahha..
I got the Sard Fuel Regulator also.
All the things is approximately RM5800. :confused_smile: Crazy rite? hehehe. N/A is damn expensive to upgrade... :Not_Impressed: but great to drive:_:

mrbear, after i install the Fog light, i take photo and show you. hehe... It is using H3 bulb.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
Nolah bro... those are also hard earn money to sastify ownself after working so hard... hehehe.
Sponsor you ar?.... when i kena Genting Jackpot. haahha..
I got the Sard Fuel Regulator also.
All the things is approximately RM5800. :confused_smile: Crazy rite? hehehe. N/A is damn expensive to upgrade... :Not_Impressed: but great to drive:_:

mrbear, after i install the Fog light, i take photo and show you. hehe... It is using H3 bulb.
wow..RM5800, actually still ok la hahaha ..but RM580 i also don hv :cry_smile: hahaha cos i hv cin cai calculate to mod that as i aspect... JUN 272 degree high cam, titanium valve n valve spring, port polish, crankshaft balancing, Mugen metal head gasket, the block guard, top fuel 2.3 kit, MSD, HKS F con Vpro or Apexi power FC..already cost over 10k...pengsan hahaha..

Turbo is more hard to mainten la ...actually upgrade turbo engine also very expensive...cin cai cin cai also can cost u over 10K...this more crazy...

but now hv think to upgrade other way, chop shop high cam with adjustable cam pulley, ori H23A con-rod, mugen metal head gasket, port polish, 4 throttle, e-manage..like this will more cheaper hahaha but really Vtec feel is better than I-vtec ... NA power nice ..hahaha ..can't feel this from turbo engine hahaha

Last edited:

StrikerX

Mar 23, 2006
Hi every1 !!!......I`m new here...I just registered as a member here n hpocmalaysia....Nice to meet u guys !!....Glad to c so many prelude lovers here...I`m driving a 4th Gen 2.2 Si.....Hope 2 hear more u guys !! C ya...

btw...crazy4honda....i saw u say u from Bangi ?? Oic....Me from Kajang !!...so near...hahaha

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
StrikerX said:
Hi every1 !!!......I`m new here...I just registered as a member here n hpocmalaysia....Nice to meet u guys !!....Glad to c so many prelude lovers here...I`m driving a 4th Gen 2.2 Si.....Hope 2 hear more u guys !! C ya...

btw...crazy4honda....i saw u say u from Bangi ?? Oic....Me from Kajang !!...so near...hahaha
Hi Brother!! Nice to meet u ...... tomolo nite(Saturday), we will goto sepang to watch drag race. wanna join us??
:regular_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
wow..RM5800, actually still ok la hahaha ..but RM580 i also don hv :cry_smile: hahaha cos i hv cin cai calculate to mod that as i aspect... JUN 272 degree high cam, titanium valve n valve spring, port polish, crankshaft balancing, Mugen metal head gasket, the block guard, top fuel 2.3 kit, MSD, HKS F con Vpro or Apexi power FC..already cost over 10k...pengsan hahaha..

Turbo is more hard to mainten la ...actually upgrade turbo engine also very expensive...cin cai cin cai also can cost u over 10K...this more crazy...

but now hv think to upgrade other way, chop shop high cam with adjustable cam pulley, ori H23A con-rod, mugen metal head gasket, port polish, 4 throttle, e-manage..like this will more cheaper hahaha but really Vtec feel is better than I-vtec ... NA power nice ..hahaha ..can't feel this from turbo engine hahaha

Hey bro, the JUN cam damn expensive leh, but in term of power.. hehehehe best of the best liao.. last time i email the JUN Auto in Japan and that guy reply the whole price is RM12k include shipping with Camshaft, CamGear, Valve Spring, Valve Retainer. :confused_smile: :confused_smile: :confused_smile:

Better get half cut and dump it in. hehehe

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Hey guyz, I got one suggestion. You guys fix the Prelude Club name already? I got a register website and you guys want to put all our members ride photos and upgrade details in the website? I can mantain the website FOC. hehe...

Skyhawkheng taiko,... you are the organiser. you decide lah hehe.. we follow.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
Hey bro, the JUN cam damn expensive leh, but in term of power.. hehehehe best of the best liao.. last time i email the JUN Auto in Japan and that guy reply the whole price is RM12k include shipping with Camshaft, CamGear, Valve Spring, Valve Retainer. :confused_smile: :confused_smile: :confused_smile:

Better get half cut and dump it in. hehehe
yalo damn expensive..its better kill me hahaha .the JUN high cam already cost over 2k valve spring all that also ...i go to ask the chop shop 1 ...high cam with adjustable cam pulley but don know what brand la ...with installation only 1.5k or above...but they will guaranty it is in good condition..., actually i just decide to mod 4 throttle only hahaha ...but got some sensor problem got to solve ..cos i want DIY myself hahaha ..sounds like impossible rite ? hahaha:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are a list of cheap cars as compiled by the Kelley Blue Book. Though it certainly does not apply in this part of the world

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic (Regular Cab Manual WT) - MSRP: $17,015 *NEW CAR BLUE BOOK VALUE: $16,590...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience