honda prelude

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
hehehe......actually now my car is F22B auto, already got engine problem, need to convert it. But not so fast lah.......no money mah...

Now I am thinking of whether wan to convert to H22A manual or F22B manual turbo, cos I like Turbo very much.........I LOVE TURBO~~~~~:shades_smile:
OH~! but I love NA haha:X-: ..I can give some suggest la ..like if convert H22A ..the power sould b moer than F22B ..but F22B is more lighter than H22A so u can get the more nice front n rear weight ratio... If say turbo..I think need to spent lot money on it to mainten... the 1st trouble is the Heat ~~! N need to mod the piston, con rod, crank shaft, injector, extractor, piping, fuel pump, ECU tuning..n a lots of stuff...but if really add in turbo..the 1st thing I suggest to do is mod the engine block..make it more strength..if u mode piston all that but no mod on the block ..finally will get engine blown too ..so consider la :_:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
OH~! but I love NA haha:X-: ..I can give some suggest la ..like if convert H22A ..the power sould b moer than F22B ..but F22B is more lighter than H22A so u can get the more nice front n rear weight ratio... If say turbo..I think need to spent lot money on it to mainten... the 1st trouble is the Heat ~~! N need to mod the piston, con rod, crank shaft, injector, extractor, piping, fuel pump, ECU tuning..n a lots of stuff...but if really add in turbo..the 1st thing I suggest to do is mod the engine block..make it more strength..if u mode piston all that but no mod on the block ..finally will get engine blown too ..so consider la :_:

Yalor.....if wanna convert turbo...have to consider alot......but the main reason i like turbo is the BOV....very very cun.....especially SSQV !!!!!!:_: :_: :_:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
Yalor.....if wanna convert turbo...have to consider alot......but the main reason i like turbo is the BOV....very very cun.....especially SSQV !!!!!!:_: :_: :_:
I like it too ..especially the Blitz bov .. very nice n loud...it will like this ..vrooooomm....passsssss..... chun ..! hi hi ..but i decide to mod on NA..use 4 throttle...but still got some problem to solve ...not so easy it also will spend me a lot of money...hehe...the manual half cut i found was in Kajang sg. chuah there..but i don know the price ..:regular_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
i love NA .. dohc VTEC..... vrooooommmmmmm mEoWWWWWWWWWW .. ????
VTEC sound like cat ? meow ..meow ...hahaha

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
I like it too ..especially the Blitz bov .. very nice n loud...it will like this ..vrooooomm....passsssss..... chun ..! hi hi ..but i decide to mod on NA..use 4 throttle...but still got some problem to solve ...not so easy it also will spend me a lot of money...hehe...the manual half cut i found was in Kajang sg. chuah there..but i don know the price ..:regular_smile:

U mean u found a F22B manual halfcut at kajang?? am I right?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
U mean u found a F22B manual halfcut at kajang?? am I right?
ya manual...there hv 2..but i'm not sure is that the F22B or not ...cos the boss just told me that is a SOHC engine...as I know prelude got few type of engine, .. 2.0 SOHC,..F22B..H22A..H23A..F23B...

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
ya manual...there hv 2..but i'm not sure is that the F22B or not ...cos the boss just told me that is a SOHC engine...as I know prelude got few type of engine, .. 2.0 SOHC,..F22B..H22A..H23A..F23B...

oooo..thats great, did u know the address or phone number, maybe I might go there and search it out.
hehehhehe.........

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
oooo..thats great, did u know the address or phone number, maybe I might go there and search it out.
hehehhehe.........
sorry ah bro, i don know the phone no. n add....i just know how to go there...ehm..its in sg. chua industrial park .did u know TIMES ACADEMY..its around there.. the road condition is not suit to our car to go hahaha ...last few month i go back there to take my SKM level 1-3 cert...the road is like the rally road hahaha

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
crazy4honda said:
kol me if u come to kajang or bangi..mayb we can kena teh tarik...heheh

Sure I will brother...long time didn't see u liao......
eh, your car sell to who? ask the fella come n join us for TT lah:_:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
sorry ah bro, i don know the phone no. n add....i just know how to go there...ehm..its in sg. chua industrial park .did u know TIMES ACADEMY..its around there.. the road condition is not suit to our car to go hahaha ...last few month i go back there to take my SKM level 1-3 cert...the road is like the rally road hahaha
oooo....icic...nvrmind..i drive kancil go there lo.....:regular_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
oooo....icic...nvrmind..i drive kancil go there lo.....:regular_smile:
its easy to find only, if u know the sg. chua industrial park..the shop is in the corner lot...own by a chinese uncle...bro..send me the pic of ur ride ... can ?:_:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hisha said:
its easy to find only, if u know the sg. chua industrial park..the shop is in the corner lot...own by a chinese uncle...bro..send me the pic of ur ride ... can ?:_:
u got msn? my msn acc is [email protected]

I already post some pic....mine is maroon color, with cf bonnet, fiber GT Wing
:regular_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
u got msn? my msn acc is [email protected]

I already post some pic....mine is maroon color, with cf bonnet, fiber GT Wing
:regular_smile:
i hv add u in msn ^_^ ....wau CF bonnet ..GT wing ...where u get the CF bonnet ?