Not open for further replies.

devilangel

500 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
in a house
www.kakikelentong.com.my
Hikaru said:
I was gonna ask how come the picture is hanging here? :lol:

For your question, you won't get the bumper painted and not even prime coated. Make sure you find someone that skilled of doing painting to get the bumper properly primed before painting or you will have an awful bumper paint very soon....

Hope this helps.

One more thing, if you haven't done the facelift conversion then this bumper is not a direct fit to your EJ7.
Hikaru San :-

Thanks for your reply, and sorry ya for uisng your pics :biggrin: . So if I need to use the above bumper I wld also need to change the fenders as well? Is that what you meant? thanks

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
yes, you need to change fenders, hood, headlights and grille as well or this bumper won't line up properly with your existing EJ7 front end.

devilangel

500 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
in a house
www.kakikelentong.com.my
Hikaru said:
yes, you need to change fenders, hood, headlights and grille as well or this bumper won't line up properly with your existing EJ7 front end.
sighh... :eek: well hve read ur postings abt using TW parts,
abt its alignment not centered and all. So jus tot buy bits & pieces first...but looks like hve to buy lock stock barrel..hehehe..thanks bro, will consider what U hve said :tee:

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
devilangel said:
sighh... :eek: well hve read ur postings abt using TW parts,
abt its alignment not centered and all. So jus tot buy bits & pieces first...but looks like hve to buy lock stock barrel..hehehe..thanks bro, will consider what U hve said :tee:
Anytime, bro. Just pm or email me if you got question. It's my pleasure.

kicapo

Jul 15, 2005
:)
bro sasuke,

pls pm me ur best price for these 2:

12. Genuine "SiR" rear sticker
14. Genuine Chrome "H" emblem for EG 4 doors rear

can get discount if i take both? :biggrin:

thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.