1. City vs Vios
2. Civic vs Altis
3. Accord vs Camry
4. Stream vs Wish
5. Oddessy vs Estima
6. DC5 vs Celica
7. NSX vs Supra
8. Jazz vs .........? Toyota Myvi..?

Honda Anytime.. simply looks better... performance = can argue till the cows come home!

cheers...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

skalock77

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
1. City vs Vios - City ler...new city cunn ooo
2. Civic vs Altis - Civic For sure - altis look like a robot
3. Accord vs Camry - CAMry
4. Stream vs Wish - Wish..stream...both can aa?
5. Oddessy vs Estima - estima
6. DC5 vs Celica - no doubt..DC5 !!
7. NSX vs Supra - NSx
8. Jazz vs Yaris - Jazz

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
My family has been big fans of both Honda and Toyota/Lexus over the years so I can give a somewhat user kind of opinion on both makes, I guess. Honda is a more involving drive (somewhat like a Japanese version of Beemer) while Toyota is more comfortable (Merz then). Case in point, when I take the Altis out on the highway, I tend to just drive with nice music on the radio and just go ahead calmly. On the Civic, I almost always tend to arrive faster as I tend to drive that lil' more aggressively. Same thing is observed when I drive my Camry vs family's Accord. However, my mechanic did observed that Toyota seems to have better chasis though. But performance parts are easier to get for Honda at enthusiasts shops :driver:

Navy

Known Member
Jul 31, 2006
Grade 1-10

1. City vs Vios - 9:7
2. Civic vs Altis - 8:7
3. Accord vs Camry - 8:8
4. Stream vs Wish - 8:8
5. Oddessy vs Estima - 8:9
6. DC5 vs Celica - 9:7
7. NSX vs Supra - 7:6
8. Jazz vs Yaris - 8:7
9. CRV vs Rav4 - 8:6
10.???? vs Avanza
11.???? vs Innova
12.???? vs Rush
13.???? vs fortuner

Last edited:

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
I will have to agree that Toyota's undercarriage parts and suspension are a bit more durable compared to honda's. Engine reliability, both are the same. Power wise, give and take, each has its useable power somewhere in the RPM. Which car is more fun to drive, it'd be honda. If you are after a reliable car, its always a toyota.

Btw, i'm a honda lover. If i want to drive through a rough road, i would use a toyota and wouldn't care less coz its so damn durable. I love my honda too much to hurt it :rofl: on the rough roads.

Highlander

Known Member
Jul 15, 2006
Grade 1-10

10.???? vs Avanza
11.???? vs Innova
12.???? vs Rush
13.???? vs fortuner
Aiya.. List getting longer ka.. but i don think honda got similar rides to compare wit?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
both brand are renowned for their quality, design and performance. no doubt CKD unit are not up to the expectation compared to CBU unit but somehow i prefer honda's styling and technology - toyota's reliability and durability.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Aiya.. List getting longer ka.. but i don think honda got similar rides to compare wit?
Honda got no any to compare with Innova or Avanza, just becoz Honda dun make any cheap Van to cheat customer as MPV... wat the fuck!!! Van is Van, not MPV...:mad:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
D-IV... agreed with u ... i owned an eg9 b4 and although its not durable and have minor wear and tear here and there frm time time to time, its a fun car to drive. i mean the handling. engine design which rev so freely altohugh its just stock with spoon gasket and reflashed only. i changed to short ratios and they are superb uphill and downhill machine wid a very good handling. however my engine still consume a liltte bit of oil despite i overhaul them twice. i know its minor.... but its noticable on my 5000km oil change.

whereas most of the toyota i drove doesnt handle like the honda and doesnt even perform like it in stock form. and yes they are durable wid minimal maintainence. and it all boils down to your preference whether which one is your priority. Your enjoyment or your wallet. If you can afford it, i would say why NOT for enjoyment. Afterall life is short.. :rofl:

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Well, MPVs are born from Vans, my friend. And I don't think that Innova or Avanza are all that bad actually, quality-wise. If you find that these are bad, you obviously did not start off from a Proton like the rest of us :rolleyes:

To be fair, there is a difference in class spec between Lexus (luxury), Toyota (normal) and Daihatsu (more affordable) (all under Toyota Corp) while Honda Corp only has Honda (normal) and Acura (sports) so you're not comparing apple to apple. Avanza/Xinex is actually Daihatsu's- just that in Malaysia, we seem to prefer the Toyota badge so they did smart re-branding. Honda did the same with the Prelude and Acura. Just my 2 sen's worth, bro :itsme:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Well, MPVs are born from Vans, my friend. And I don't think that Innova or Avanza are all that bad actually, quality-wise. If you find that these are bad, you obviously did not start off from a Proton like the rest of us :rolleyes:

To be fair, there is a difference in class spec between Lexus (luxury), Toyota (normal) and Daihatsu (more affordable) (all under Toyota Corp) while Honda Corp only has Honda (normal) and Acura (sports) so you're not comparing apple to apple. Avanza/Xinex is actually Daihatsu's- just that in Malaysia, we seem to prefer the Toyota badge so they did smart re-branding. Honda did the same with the Prelude and Acura. Just my 2 sen's worth, bro :itsme:
haha... mayb u think that innova & avanza not bad, but i think its SUCKS...
i'm not comparing those 2 van/mpv with another, just from lotsa aspect, its sucks...

btw, i'm oso from perodua to proton to honda....

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
Grade 1-10

10.???? vs Avanza
11.???? vs Innova
12.???? vs Rush
13.???? vs fortuner
Some of toyota cars wan compare with othet not juz honda oni... For all the car i love nsx rr,tats nice taste :smokin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
From what I notice , when it comes to cars .. many people but I would say most non car enthusiasts always talk about cars without facts .. like what JIN said , those girls said that Toyota is good or better than Honda but I believe so , that they talk of what they hear but not from what they see or experience .. :biggrin: Therefore , I vote for Honda

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.. Just need your opinion here. Preferably those with experience in this please...

I bought a disc brake set to fit into my car about a year ago from a seller in this forum. Suppose to fit it in today but I spotted some problem. It is full of rust. The knuckle, the caliper bracket, the rotor shield (that round thing like a shield don't know what is it called). I don't think it is due to me keeping it for one year because I kept it indoors and I bought another set and kept it for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience