Jan 2, 2005
Ampang

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
tayar sukan !!! me liking that term. hehe

jaymie... u know wat piping size to choose n make sure people at jfa is in good mood... otherwise.. lose hp liao! lol!

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
jaymie... u know wat piping size to choose n make sure people at jfa is in good mood... otherwise.. lose hp liao! lol!
really? this again? and coming from you? sheesh...

but to be completely honest... after i get my kiddracing/crsx/tdm header on and have the car tuned... i'll most likely make a switch to 2.5"... buddyclub pro spec? hehe...

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
dude I wasn't talking to u. and i have no intention to. plus i dont give a hoot of what u wanna do with your exhaust. so godspeed you. :reddy:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
dude WHAT THE FUCK is your problem? are you starting this again? i'm making peace on something that wasnt my fault in the first place and you're being a jackass.

you close MY thread and i assumed it was because you were being mature, but apparently NOT!

SUCK MY HAIRY BALLS ASSWIPE!

BAN ME, because i couldnt give 2 fucks about you, what you give a hoot about, and your lack of common decency as the supposed "president".

you oldtimers really need to pull that screwdriver out of your buttholes.

Last edited:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
dude WHAT THE FUCK is your problem? are you starting this again? i'm making peace on something that wasnt my fault in the first place and you're being a jackass.

you close MY thread and i assumed it was because you were being mature, but apparently NOT!

SUCK MY HAIRY BALLS ASSWIPE!

BAN ME, because i couldnt give 2 fucks about your opinion.

you oldtimers really need to pull that screwdriver out of your buttholes.
I think you better delete this post :mad:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
BAN ME. I dont give a fuck.

He starts shit and i'm supposed to "give in"? Now thats fair.

After what happened in the "Headers" thread, who gives a fuck about what you guys think. Hella Mature!

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
chill la dude!! dont fight in the public la..anything pm him straight.. bad reputation to others.

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
lol. when he said this, did he say it in private?

whatever.
But u replied very harsh...

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Chill lah

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
jaymie.. if dino is not ceria u just tarik his telinga heheheh...

alololo...I'm so sorry nukeezoid sayang..... i truly didnt mean to hurt your feelings baby..... does this makes u feel better? or you want me to send you some flowers? :love:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
alololo...I'm so sorry nukeezoid sayang..... i truly didnt mean to hurt your feelings baby..... does this makes u feel better? or you want me to send you some flowers? :love:
dude you will make prasath upset man!!! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know you're in for an awesome drive when the manifest states a brand new and yellow 458 Italia, a Scuderia, a couple of GT3 RS old and new, a couple of R8s, both V8s and a handful of F430s just to name a few. This Breakfast drive to Port Dickson is just one of the many social activities organized by Blue Jackets, a relatively new high-end car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience