Honda Integra DC2 Type R for sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Integra DC2 Type R for sale!!!!

BoneFletcher

Sep 30, 2006
PM me your best price and contact no. I'll make loan myself if the price is reasonable, and for you need to fax me a photocopy greencard if we deal. Year of make 1996? Got AP or not?

Last edited:

BoneFletcher

Sep 30, 2006
LOL i've check the loan guide for Honda Intergra DC2 (1,8cc) type-r 1996. Loan range RM20-RM25k max. From (CIMB) Commercial International Merchant Bank. RHB bank RM20k this is confirm :)

Last edited:

BHK7181

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
To Bro BoneFletcher,
I dont think the loan is low as you mentioned. Maybe the one who you ask for the loan is dont know how type R is look alike and dont know what is current market value.
Why not you ask Mr Baloi about the loan if you're really interested with the car.
I asked Mr Baloi before, he inform me that loan can get around RM60k if your document is strong enough.

JDM_Car

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Nice stuff, which one is nice ??? the car itself or the owner ....????? hahahah....hope will sell to a nice person that will pamper the DC2 nicely.......used to be my dream car....

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
BHK7181 said:
To Bro BoneFletcher,
I dont think the loan is low as you mentioned. Maybe the one who you ask for the loan is dont know how type R is look alike and dont know what is current market value.
Why not you ask Mr Baloi about the loan if you're really interested with the car.
I asked Mr Baloi before, he inform me that loan can get around RM60k if your document is strong enough.

dude..$60k i don't think so lo.. unless put 60k fd.. heheheeee

BoneFletcher

Sep 30, 2006
BHK7181 said:
To Bro BoneFletcher,
u asked baloi before, and how long ago was that? well thats the guide from the banks that they gave me =) Type-R or not do u think the finance will care about it? no, they care about the year of "made" dude.

egoegoego

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
aiyaa bro BoneFletcher, type R or not, the buyer already got almost 50k loan...zipp up laa bro hehehee...peace !!

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
Uuu~ lady owner..
nice taste u got there..

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
even 1996 eks can get more than 30k loan.....how come can only reach about 20k loan? or u only got rm5k in ur bank u go ask?

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
BoneFletcher said:
LOL i've check the loan guide for Honda Intergra DC2 (1,8cc) type-r 1996. Loan range RM20-RM25k max. From (CIMB) Commercial International Merchant Bank. RHB bank RM20k this is confirm :)
actually care to tell what bank is this?is under which bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Based on my survey on relatives and friends, most of them are lazy to use extra locks (steering, gear, pedal lock) when parking their cars outside. Most of the reportedly stolen cars in this forum also didn't use extra locks. Is it that hard to do? :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience