Cars for sale

Honda ek9 1.8vtec*b18c*(m)2 door

am3er_hakim

Sep 12, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey bro, is this an ori ek9??
Can i get the interior pics..
Wuts ur reason for selling??
1 more thing.. Has the car been endorsed??
Pm me bro, potential buyer here.
Cheers!

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
from the year make 1995.. i dont think its an ori EK9.. is it the EJ or EK chasis? but i must say its a real bargain price for this babe.. and the best part it comes with b18c (gsr/r).. the problem is it cant be finance anymore.. maybe buyers can try with credit company... again free bump for a good bargain siubawong~

HON_DATA

Mar 23, 2008
I already spoke with the owner... Why the price is damn cheap.. because of this car " bumbung sambung maa".. that why the price become like that.. hehe... if not.... I already pay cash for that car... EK 2 doors with B18C... Gsr engine also never mine.. it is no need so much money to make it "R".. B18C basic is already there wat.....
BTW for those people who really interested... U can make your deal with the owner... The best part.. the owner honestly telling the truth story about this car...:wavey::proud::driver:

notoRious

go Fast or go Home!
Sep 20, 2005
Putrajaya
bro, can go through puspakom or jpj or not to change name? sell your engine to me la cheap cheap...

HON_DATA

Mar 23, 2008
Hon_data.. A bit confuse here. Wut does it mean by "bumbung sambung"??
If I not mistaken... Any vehicle on the road cannot " sambung " any part of their chassis... very simple example... like jointed car la.. but in this case maybe the jointing happen at A frame... for clear view.. u can call owner n meet him...:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys I would liked to share this.....today I was driving my mom for breakfast in the morning(in JB) and when passing through a overhead bridge(for pedestrians 1) then suddenly a minor stone fell on my car.My windscreen got a minor chipped.After that I did not stop but were looking at the side mirror and see no 1 up there.Hope all drivers out there be more careful when passing through flyover:mad::mad:.Btw I wonder if those good tint on the market now which got some impact resistant will help??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience