Honda EK b18c For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda EK b18c For sale

cm_moo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Bro...96yr and 11years old car market value RM33k only.. please pm me your best price...thanks

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
What make you feel so funniest~!? bro?:hmmmm:
a standard EK/EJ will coz around that price u mention but if the EK is modified with b series engine it will price around 45k-60k depends on the mods...as u can see...the car is mod nicely and the price with be crazy cheap if it's only 30K++

cm_moo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
a standard EK/EJ will coz around that price u mention but if the EK is modified with b series engine it will price around 45k-60k depends on the mods...as u can see...the car is mod nicely and the price with be crazy cheap if it's only 30K++

haha~~ like that one, just know their are different between Ek & EJ, so as you mention the normal type one is EJ is it? than how was the market value......i means it is depends on the age of car or ...something?:confused:

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
if you only got 30+ thousand and u wanna buy my car....plz get out of this thread thank you very much :driver:

cm_moo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
:confused: :hmmmm: this arr.......england.......ok veli good!!
take it easy, bro, i really don't know the different within the Ek And EJ. :confused:
and i am really interest in Honda civic. so,......if any inconvenience cause please forgive. thanks :proud:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
Ek is JDM and EJ is the local one...u can spot the differents from the tag near the engine...if the tag is red then it's local EJ and if the tag is blue..it's JDM...EK is hard to find compare to EJ...

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
correct...and ej will normally fetch a higher loan amount due to being local...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, Shell's just introduced a lube that fights the effects of ageing, a 15W50 engine oil option designed just for high mileage usage.

Made with their new Flexi Molecule Technology, the Shell High Mileage engine oil is not only more cost effective being a semi synthetic alternative, it also boasts 40% better wear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience