Cars for sale

Honda EG6 original 2 doors Vtec for sale

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
bro carsial,
this car belongs to bro lalockie fiancee.. lady owner fren.. she's using only to work place and home.. ooya.. some shopping time maybe hahaha don't worry never been used for racing.. this baby is stock bro..

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
loan arrangeale? coz im curently working from monday until saturday... i have no time... if really u cant prepare for it i have to find my time, and u have to send me ur photocopy of geran. price can be nego more ? if can i think i mostly get this car..

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
bro blade.. sure got AP but the photocopy one.. original one at finance.. this is ori eg6.. any recond should have AP unless singapore car.. call owner.. he's seldom online..

elfi85

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
if u can get full loan for this car i taked it...call 0163165872....

elfi85

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
if u can giv price for full loan i really sure confirm taked it this car...call 0163165872

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
bro elfi85,
no offence.. this is an original eg6 fren.. even converted one selling at 3+k i don't think bro lalockie will reduce the price.. and it's quite fair..

bro civic_rs,
few has view and still waiting for their loan to be approved..
call owner fren..

patrickchong

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
i meet the owner. this car wont get for full loan. if the price can nego a bit i cash buy.

blade_runner

Banned
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
chetz said:
bro elfi85,
no offence.. this is an original eg6 fren.. even converted one selling at 3+k i don't think bro lalockie will reduce the price.. and it's quite fair..

bro civic_rs,
few has view and still waiting for their loan to be approved..
call owner fren..
no offence, no doubt it is an ori eg6... the year of manufacture does suggest that the car is old and its time to lower the price further. Converted ones are overpriced as well among other cars that people still think that these performance cars still command this kind of price... i dont think so

best example is the AE86... RM30k and above for it just aint worth it at all. These people should take their heads out from the clouds to see whats going on around them

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
blade_runner said:
no offence, no doubt it is an ori eg6... the year of manufacture does suggest that the car is old and its time to lower the price further. Converted ones are overpriced as well among other cars that people still think that these performance cars still command this kind of price... i dont think so

best example is the AE86... RM30k and above for it just aint worth it at all. These people should take their heads out from the clouds to see whats going on around them
erm, i guess now days buying a car is not just based on the year of manufacturing itself.. it's bout self satisfaction.. bout the 'hachiroku' if u found any selling at 30k that's cheap brother.. ironicly it still sells even can't get loan.. how bout those antique car freak? spending hund's thousand for their collections.. then for restoration and maintanance somemore..??

my opinion, 28k is a fair price.. since it's an ori eg6, still can loan around 18-22k if not mistaken.. or u'll spend more trying to convert a local body to transplan a b16a then need to consider of things like endorsement.. suspension.. not to include the exterior and interior bodyparts.. erm, no offence to all.. just saying my though too.. like whut blade_runner did..

lalockie

Oct 18, 2004
KL / Ipoh
Omg chetz..thats so touching..thanks a lot man..you r the man...:_: i just sell the car based on market price... n its on average. No matter wat is the price it is still a great loss to me ... cheers

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
lalockie said:
Omg chetz..thats so touching..thanks a lot man..you r the man...:_: i just sell the car based on market price... n its on average. No matter wat is the price it is still a great loss to me ... cheers
haih.. sap² soi fren..
it's true whut.. otherwise i'm just saying my though..:_:
chill~ and selamat hari raya to you... brother..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the most worth it to purchase Mercedes with E400 specs is now a trend! We had done so many Mercedes E300 Bluetec that we know the car more than the owner! Hence today we are here to do a full correction and coating on this black beauty.

Upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience