Honda DC5 ,DC2 , Honda EP3 which one should I get ?

Honda DC5 ,DC2 , Honda EP3 which one should I get ?

• DC5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC2

• EP3

• Total voters

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
Go for K series la bro...
Newer engine n in standard form pun syiok aldy.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
Yea.. Most of the ppl ask me go for the K series :biggrin:
But the price of the K series are so expensive :adore:
That's why im looking for the B series DC2 ... Btw Im not knowledgeable about B serirs engine ...
either u shud save a little bit more money...or just wait a little bit longer for the price to down...also, cars like DC5 u can still get bank loan....DC2 sure u hafta pay in cash....then must standby money for repairs lagi....n also a spare car, in case the DC2 need to spend a few days in workshop...:biggrin:

jasontan8338

Feb 3, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
either u shud save a little bit more money...or just wait a little bit longer for the price to down...also, cars like DC5 u can still get bank loan....DC2 sure u hafta pay in cash....then must standby money for repairs lagi....n also a spare car, in case the DC2 need to spend a few days in workshop...:biggrin:[/QUOTE

DC5 is nto easy to loan now.. Maximum only five years i think :banghead: . plus i have to pay a huge cash for downpayment ( this really making me kepala sakit) . And today I saw a S15 and price is RM72k . Im abit shocked with the price a turbo car is pricing rm72k ? And the seller told me this is the NA version .. is much cheaper than the turbo one .. Hmm I don't know about Nissan Silivia model.. S15 really got turbo and NA version ? 0.0

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Nice sharing bro ! Mits colt sharing same engine with the old satria?

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

The ori integra type r in Malaysia are very rare.. And the price of this car is not cheap

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Yea.. Most of the ppl ask me go for the K series :biggrin:
But the price of the K series are so expensive :adore:
That's why im looking for the B series DC2 ... Btw Im not knowledgeable about B serirs engine ...
Colt/Mirage is available in a wide variety of engine options. I'm not too sure about each and every one of them but I suppose the lower spec models share the same engine with Satria. The higher spec Colt/Mirage is available in 4G92 DOHC. If I am not mistaken, the most powerful Mirage/Colt back then would be the Mirage Cyborg R which is using the 4G92 MIVEC engine.

Ori DC2 Integra Type R is rare but I think you still can find it unlike EK9. That one is too rare.

B series engine I think should be okay if you can find the right workshop to service and maintain the engine. With so many B series Honda cars around the country, sourcing spare parts is not too difficult as well.

So how many horsepower do NA version produce ?

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Hoe about the maintenance of the Spec R and the NA version one ? And don't forge tthe fc haha
The NA SR20DE in Silvia Spec S produces maybe around 140-170hp. The turbocharged SR20DET in Silvia Spec R produces 250hp.

Maintenance and fuel consumption will be cheaper for the NA SR20DE of course.

jasontan8338

Feb 3, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Colt/Mirage is available in a wide variety of engine options. I'm not too sure about each and every one of them but I suppose the lower spec models share the same engine with Satria. The higher spec Colt/Mirage is available in 4G92 DOHC. If I am not mistaken, the most powerful Mirage/Colt back then would be the Mirage Cyborg R which is using the 4G92 MIVEC engine.

Ori DC2 Integra Type R is rare but I think you still can find it unlike EK9. That one is too rare.

B series engine I think should be okay if you can find the right workshop to service and maintain the engine. With so many B series Honda cars around the country, sourcing spare parts is not too difficult as well.

The NA SR20DE in Silvia Spec S produces maybe around 140-170hp. The turbocharged SR20DET in Silvia Spec R produces 250hp.

hmm... As well as i know , those workshop i know one.. they only know kacang putih work( U got it right? haha) . Because this is my firdt time looking for performance car . Comparing S15 and DC2 .. I think S15 is more suit for me . Besides , the S15 turbo fc and maintenance fee are expensive like evo and subaru ?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And the manufacture year of the S15 are newest than the DC2 .

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
hmm... As well as i know , those workshop i know one.. they only know kacang putih work( U got it right? haha) . Because this is my firdt time looking for performance car . Comparing S15 and DC2 .. I think S15 is more suit for me . Besides , the S15 turbo fc and maintenance fee are expensive like evo and subaru ?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And the manufacture year of the S15 are newest than the DC2 .
S15 is an rwd car while Evo and Subaru (assuming you are referring to Impreza WRX STI) are both 4WD machines so they will consume more fuel than S15 for sure. Besides, I think that Evo and WRX STI are running on higher boost compared to S15.

dinmsab

Jun 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
In regards to getting loan for a DC5R, I'd like to share my experience..

I got myself a 2005/08 facelift DC5R early this year. The car will cost about 106k or so.. max loan I got was around 90k over 7 years (you can dream on about getting a 9 year loan for a car this old)

So roughly you need about 18k cash in hand for the downpayment and insurance/road tax.

Imo, now is the best time if you are planning to go for it... once the car reaches 10 years++ then it would be pretty much impossible to get a loan. Good luck!

jasontan8338

Feb 3, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
In regards to getting loan for a DC5R, I'd like to share my experience..

I got myself a 2005/08 facelift DC5R early this year. The car will cost about 106k or so.. max loan I got was around 90k over 7 years (you can dream on about getting a 9 year loan for a car this old)

So roughly you need about 18k cash in hand for the downpayment and insurance/road tax.

Imo, now is the best time if you are planning to go for it... once the car reaches 10 years++ then it would be pretty much impossible to get a loan. Good luck!
How was the interest rate ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KUALA LUMPUR: In a bid for closure on his youngest brother’s death, Mohd Khairul Rizal Buhari, 31, has put up a banner at Jalan Raja Abdullah, calling for witnesses to come forward.

The banner was placed between a signage post and a tree where a hit-and-run accident that killed his brother Azrul Farez Izhar took place.

The 19-year-old youth was killed in the accident at 10pm on July 27 while riding a motorcycle to work at Jalan Doraisamy. He suffered serious internal injuries and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience