Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic SR4(M) - 1995 For Sale

rivers

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
Honda Civic SR4(M) - 1995 For Sale (SOLD)

Hi All,

Want to let go my car to make way for an Italian Stallion. Details:

Make - Honda Civic (M), 4 Door Saloon
Year - 1995
Engine - SOHC Non-VTEC; 4-2-1 Custom header with custom exhaust system; K&N Open Pod filter; new engine mounts; new radiator, clutch kit changed less than 1 year; serviced every 7000km.
Color - Black
Handling/Wheels - Tokico Gas Abs, APEX springs, all bushes replaced, new front lower arm, Advanti 5 spokes Rim (15"), Yokohama A520 tyre
Interior - Integra DA6 front seats, EG 9 original dashboard and door trim
Ice - Pioneer MP3 single dics HU, Alpine Component front, Alpine amp, Mohawk 12" Woofer with custom enclosure.

All parts replaced within the last 12 months. Don't want to let the car go to 2nd dealer but want to make way for a new old car. Car is in very good condition, new onwer only need to do 2 things - fresh paint and B16 of choice :biggrin: .

PM/Call me at ******* if you are interested. Price? RM 22,000 nego. (cash buyer prefered). I don't mind letting it go for a lower price but both parties must be happy. Will post picture soon. Location, Subang Jaya or Old Klang Road

PS: I am not sure of the loan amount so please BYO.

Cheers.

Last edited:

addrick

Known Member
Feb 5, 2004
Smallville
rivers, i need pix of ur car. a friend of mine might be interested. mail to me, addrick(at)gmail.com TQ.

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
what cc is this? 1.5 or 1.6?
where to view the car?
no phone no?
serious cash buyer here.
013 3903213

rivers

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
All,

Sorry forgot to mentioned its a 1.6. My number is 012-3306005. Call anytime. Pictures would be after the weekend (wash car first..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Hope you guys can share about how to take care of car paint since our Malaysian weather only gets hotter.

If your car gets exposed to the hot sun everyday, what are the procedures to make sure your paint stays shiny and looks new for a lifetime ?

Is there any special product that you can coat your paint with to protect it from the sun's harmful UV Rays ?I heard wax actually removes a layer of your paint and over a long period,your car's paint will start to look dull so its not really...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience