Honda Civic EK B16B Type R for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic EK B16B Type R for sale!

rpis_ryna

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
very nice machine.. bump 4 u... can u give me last price?? how loan can go max?? can period of loan can go 5 to 7 years??

mydelsol

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
very nice machine.. bump 4 u... can u give me last price?? how loan can go max?? can period of loan can go 5 to 7 years??
Loan always depends on you documents same goes for duration..
I hve seen this car, and its really impressive, owner really takes
care of it well...:adore:

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
mydelsol: Thank you!

rpis_ryna: Loan can up to 5 years, 7 years I am not so sure. By the way, it depends on your documentation as mydelsol said.

K_C: You have to prepare RM20k for the downpayment. If you have strong profile maybe you will get RM40k then the downpayment is around RM17k only.

eg8^ferio: Bro, I have settle my loan already.

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
Please FUCK OFF for those who wanted to NEGO the selling price. If cannot afford then better go for standard stock car. Dont ever think of getting a well mod car with low low price.

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
?? i thought the price you are offering here is already very-very reasonable, still got ppl who couldn't appreciate the price? unbelievable.

free bump for you man. ;)

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
?? i thought the price you are offering here is already very-very reasonable, still got ppl who couldn't appreciate the price? unbelievable.

free bump for you man. ;)
Thanks for your support bro. I tell you one thing, sometime we have to be rude eventhough you are very kind and friendly if not people will take advantages on you. Really unbelievable because some offering me RM45k, mostly RM50k. I think they are fucking out of their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear friends,

Just want to get some info for solid mounting. How's the performance, reliability, and the cost... Anybody have experience.....

ZAM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience