Jan 14, 2004
Honda Civic EK 1.6(M) For Sale

-Year Manufactured 1997
-EK Model 4 Door
-Local Model
-1.6 SOHC EFI Engine
-1 Owner
-100% Accident Free
-Clean Interior(Ori Lace Cover still Intact)
-Condition Like New
-No Modifications (All Stock Condition)

Full Specs
-Alarm
-Radio Casette Player
-Reverse Sensors
-Auto Cruise
-14` Original Sport Rims
-Parking Pole
-Front Fog Lights

Asking for Rm 48,800 .

Loan Can be Arranged.

Trade In Accepted.

Please Call 016-6336662 For Further Details and Car Viewing.

Honda Addict

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
nice car..but i think the price is too high...u can find vtec engine for the same price..

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Bro....if u want a an EK with VTEC Engine, this is not the price for you. Its at least above Rm55k for a 97`Model. But Nevertheless, that model if is Manual, it doesnt come with VTEC Engine.
If you are looking at DOHC VTEC Engine, be prepared to pay more than Rm60k depending on Mods. What u pay is what u get.
Look at the other EK posts here for sale. Hope u find the car u are looking for.

Honda Addict

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
yo TOMEI-R...i think better u revise ur price at others place such as from motortrader or wutever..bcoz from wut i saw..in ZTH...the car price come with minor or major moddy...so if ur in a standard condition.. better compare ur price at other place...one more things..if u said that the ek with Vtec engine need to prepare more than RM60k..it's already ek/year99 and not like yours...and for 97 model with Vtec Engine same years like ur..the price is only Rm49k...

anyway TOMEI-R..good luck for your sale...

badmotorfinger

Dec 7, 2005
I concurr with Honda Addict. And the Vtec available on a RM50K ek is a b16a...jap specs interior...with electronic seats, digital aircond, tip top condition...but sadly i cant afford it...

edit...and did i mention its a manual? with koni adjustibles shocks.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Actually, there are not so many EK Manuals running around. Most I can say around 80% are automatics. So its really up to the buyer. If u are a serious buyer, the we can negotiate the price. If u think its too high, then too bad. Maybe u can search for another car.
Thank you.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
If u have already bought...then why come in and disturb the thread. I didnt force u to buy at this price did I?
Why do these @ssholes keep coming into other ppl's thread to disturb. Dont they read the forum rules before posting?

MIFS

Mar 9, 2006
fazdilaku said:
Why do these @ssholes keep coming into other ppl's thread to disturb. Dont they read the forum rules before posting?

Beware of your word
No offense aa..but u seems mad when people called u asshole..asking THEM to watch thier mouth

BUT do u realize that ur comment make THEM feel mad also? Are you a civilized person?

If u dare to put such comment, I reckon u should dare to face the consequences, don't you.

My 2 cents.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
fazdilaku
My handphone number is there......Why dont u just give me a call now since u want me to 'Beware of your word'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Have a Waja year 2002. Was thinking of leathering up the interior. Wanna get the seats, door panels, centre console and dash done. Looking for something that doesnt feel spongy but nice and firm. Any idea on where this can be done and also some tips on leather selection would be good. Also rough cost would be nice. Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience