Honda civic dent on a-pillar

Jul 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Dent occur on my A-Pillar after a truck from the other side which was carrying a wooden plank0, fell of and hit my a pillar...

Any comment on how to fix, costing, and where?

Please.... i need help on this...

Plus i want to repaint my bumper, fix the bumper clip back, fix the plastic cowl below the windshield (as shown in image below) and also fix some 5cent dent on my hood.

Help.. But prioritize the A-Pillar first

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
i once watched a vid i think on youtube. it was how they used ice blocks to repair dents. i dont know if this would be helpful in your case. u can diy if u want. just get the ice block that they put in coffins and a pair of glove. it can be used for small dents. no need to paint back if the paint is not damaged as shown on the vid.

it is called dry ice. just came to my mind.

mx007

Jul 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Owh is it!
May i have the links?
I dont mind sending it to a workshop, i just want to know is it possible and how much...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i once watched a vid i think on youtube. it was how they used ice blocks to repair dents. i dont know if this would be helpful in your case. u can diy if u want. just get the ice block that they put in coffins and a pair of glove. it can be used for small dents. no need to paint back if the paint is not damaged as shown on the vid.

it is called dry ice. just came to my mind.
yeah i also want the link. tq bro.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Need the link as well...got some dents on my car too...

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Bro, using dry ice to fix a dent at the A pillar, I wouldn't do it if I were u. Being so close to the windscreen any temperature variation to the windscreen might cause it to crack.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Here is the link and it is a dud...with so many people 'maki' this chap

YouTube - ‪Dent Repair with Dry Ice‬‏

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
i cant remember where i saw the vid. it was quite some time back. but it worked on that vid. it was done on the bonnet. it was a green car. thats all i remember. sorry guys.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

this looks to be a better option.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

this using ice works. but its still not the one i saw last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_Mjoolyog&playnext=1&list=PL64B2BC5EA20438A1

tkw60

Jun 27, 2010
PERAK
go to puchong and find doctor dent..won't be a problem one..i live at perak also go there to repair my dent at there.. need to call them b4 going or make appointment b4 go.. their shop (inside crystal bond) were opposite tesco puchong .here was their website .Dent Repairs

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

mx007

Jul 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi

Thanks for all your comments. It made me feel much more secure to fix the dent. Got the car fixed up a week ago. Sent it to a workshop in old klang road.
The guy told me he could fix the dent and respray it for RM150.
After that, i add a little more work for him to fix ALL the dent around the car. ( Bumper, side skirt, Front Bumper, loosen clip, Plastic cowl, faded black rubber ). All of that for RM700.

So once again. Thank You all of you! Got the car fix. And im totally happy with it! :proud:

Next move... i think im in need to change the absorber. It feels too hard. Whenever i went pass a bumper or a hole, the car jolt as if there were no suspension....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the most suited time to check car balancing & alignment?

Or does it based on how we drive?

I need your assistance,experts out there!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience