Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
MonkeyDLuffy,
I think most workshops in Sunway would be able to help you out with the installation. It'll be better if you can call up Marlboro and ask him about it.. he knows the place there better :p price should range around RM50 for installation of the meters.

honda6831,
i'll pm you latest by tomorrow for the final headcount along with the necessary details.
btw, you were previously studying in sunway college?

Team City involved in the convoy,
as per honda6831's request, please PM me again with the following details :
Name, Contact number, Email, Number of person, car plate number & colour.

the information will be kept confidential by me ;) this is just for the purpose of the convoy for proper organization of the activity this coming weekend.

fooken,
please lemme know if you managed to scout for the rims i had ask you to help me out with.. thanks!

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
CONVOY TO BUKIT TINGGI HEADCOUNT @ 21st May 2005 (Saturday)

1. honda6831
2. Jackie Leong
3. MonkeyDLuffy
4. Calvin8218
5. fooken2968 [Works Emotion/Volks TEAM] :P
6. Marlboro
7. danny chan

Please insert your name if you're confirmed to come along for the convoy!

----

Currently : I'll be meeting up with Marlboro (Location i'll confirm by Thursday with Marlboro) before heading to the flag off point.. any others joining in besides fooken and danny chan?

Note: porkchop has an interview this Saturday, therefore unable to attend the convoy because his interview could not be re-scheduled. sonictheory has classes on Saturday, so no go for him. Coconut can't make it cuz need to make $$$ :p

PS: Where are the rest? justgti? psychotic_ass? rion?

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
Jackie Leong said:
MonkeyDLuffy,
I think most workshops in Sunway would be able to help you out with the installation. It'll be better if you can call up Marlboro and ask him about it.. he knows the place there better :p price should range around RM50 for installation of the meters.

honda6831,
i'll pm you latest by tomorrow for the final headcount along with the necessary details.
btw, you were previously studying in sunway college?

Team City involved in the convoy,
as per honda6831's request, please PM me again with the following details :
Name, Contact number, Email, Number of person, car plate number & colour.

the information will be kept confidential by me ;) this is just for the purpose of the convoy for proper organization of the activity this coming weekend.

fooken,
please lemme know if you managed to scout for the rims i had ask you to help me out with.. thanks!
ya man, i was in sunway college from year 2002 to 2004, in ABE course !!!!

if you were there that year, i was driving a pearl white lantis and perdana !!!!

cheers,

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
New bodykit for my CT

dear Team CT,

just arrange to get my new bodykit for my CT....

plan to get a full set wide bodykit, but too expensive lah....

will get this soon, pic attached !!!
contacted the seller in singapore liao !!!

hehe

MonkeyDLuffy

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Cheras, KL
honda6831 said:
dear Team CT,

just arrange to get my new bodykit for my CT....

plan to get a full set wide bodykit, but too expensive lah....

will get this soon, pic attached !!!
contacted the seller in singapore liao !!!

hehe
hey tommy,
cant deny it..this is the most garang kits for CT atm. Mayb i'll change mine too after a year or two..till then i'll juz stick back to my so called Mugendulo (Mugen+Modulo) as addressed by most members here. muahahahaha. Remember to inform me when u goin BKK, ok?

marlboro,
email received. thx

fooken,
show us ur rims lah......

jackie,
UGPM :)

Last edited:

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
Marlboro said:
just reach office.... one hour plus man....damn long journey from banting to KL
thanks raymond & alex all the way to my factory for lunch, looking foward team ct can organize a convoy to klang for seafood lah....
cheap and nice lah...!!!

hehe...

cheers,
honda6831

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
MonkeyDLuffy said:
hey tommy,
cant deny it..this is the most garang kits for CT atm. Mayb i'll change mine too after a year or two..till then i'll juz stick back to my so called Mugendulo (Mugen+Modulo) as addressed by most members here. muahahahaha. Remember to infrom me when u goin BKK, ok?
i think will quite impresse all ct owner if I put this kit ahh....

dont worry man, will inform everyone when theres a trip to bkk for the car cosmectic and also the thai chick there lah....

fun lah !!!!

cheers,

MonkeyDLuffy

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Cheras, KL
Jackie Leong said:
MonkeyDLuffy,
thx jackie for da info. RM50 for 3 meters...fast fast go loh..no need to think :)

Marlboro or Tommy,
U got any lubang where to install these auto gauge meter? i want those experienced ones loh. can ask for me install 3 meters how much ar?

Last edited:

Marlboro

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
MonkeyDLuffy said:
thx jackie for da info. RM50 for 3 meters...fast fast go loh..no need to think :)

Marlboro or Tommy,
U got any lubang where to install these auto gauge meter? i want those experienced ones loh. can ask for me install 3 meters how much ar?
try to go the shop next to N1 racing... called Excool...if i'm not mistaken they are good...shouldnt expensive around rm60 to 80....mkt price.

honda6831

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
Selangor
MonkeyDLuffy said:

Marlboro or Tommy,
Can go Amoil too, look for Jacky,H/P :0122113612

they used to install in my few cars like perdana, lantis n my ct.....like the Oil Press, Boost, Oil temp, RSM, exhaust temp,water temp & etc....their workmanship quite reasonable....

hope this help !!!

cheers,

fooken

Known Member
May 8, 2005
SJ
www.teamcity.rules.it
Dear Team City, I'm officially been pimped and the newest adik beradik gang of Works Emotion. though still not really satisfied with the look of the car cause the stock spring is high, fit my whole hand! calvin's ride two finger only at the front gap! can i just cut the front stock spring shorter? hmm im confused to say itz nice or weird. hahaha :P

Before

After

-weird-

fooken

Known Member
May 8, 2005
SJ
www.teamcity.rules.it
Now my bodykit looks tame.. last time with the std rims itz nice n simple.. now wanna say garang also not garang, nice also not too nice edi..

anyways going for Star Wars Premier at Mid Valley later@8pm
woohoooo! join the dark side rims!

MonkeyDLuffy

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
Cheras, KL
fooken,

haha welcome to club emotion....:)
nice rims.....whats da damage leh? what tyres u choose?

Add eyelids n grill look more cantik loh. heheheh all got poisoned by me.

:( i m only goin for tomolo nite show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

I've been detailing plenty of Golfs and this Golf is one of the worse one i ever seen. Owner use to wash his car at the roadside but once he notice his car getting more swirls and he decided to send it to the detailing center. After he get everything done at the center he noticed more swirls appeared especially under the sun.

Obviously i can see he's mad about the previous job but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience