Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
oh donz....
tell ur fren to be careful with safc neo in the cockpit...many peps may get intrested with it...

guys...found one guy want to letgo his MT at RM700...the gear only...no clutch pump neither clutch plate

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
hi type Z...of course u can join us...just tell us a bit about urself,k..anyway welcome

tjuan...the guy want to use back la i think.already to pujuk the guy but then he insist onli MT for sell.

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Welcome Type-Z! Where from and do tell us more bout your ride.

rayzy22, do you not think the GB itself for RM700 is a lil steep? Don't know lah.., I always had the impression that I could get the full set, clutch pump, pedal and all the rest needed for about that price. Not sure though..what do you think?

don, yeongk, ose, what happened to you all? Senyap aje...

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
tjuan...it is killing wallet price.at first i though he want to sell the complete conversion but then he said just the MT...want to nego but he didnt intrested to reduce it...then i also didnt intrested to ask further

tjuantze

Known Member
Mar 8, 2006
www.cardomain.com
LOL..ya...that's what I thought.

Don't know lah..I would really really want to drive manual but am afraid of the 'side-effect' if really change to manual. Especially if not done properly.

Do you know what other things to change besides the pedal assembly, clutch pump, the shifting mechanism etc?? Really need more info lah..
I heard any GB for D series will fit. As long as I don't get the cable clutch ones before yr 1990. Anything after that uses the Hydraulic clutch. Am I right?
And also, better to get one from a D15 instead of D16 as the car will suffer acceleration lost if we use a 1.6cc GB especially on 2nd and 3rd gear.
I have not gone crazy enough to call up Honda Thailand to find out more since they have the manual version. haha..

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
hahaha...
maybe u can be that the 'one'.yup what u written there is allright.

rite now my car suffer quite heavy petrol drinking.maybe side effect from watching F1 yesterday...bloody fast n loud la the car...almost pecah my gegendang telinga.but very syiokk...hehehhe

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
hello Type-Z... welcome..

tjuan, rayz,... wats up.. been busy lately.. my streamyx acc oso kena ban.. not paid 1 month kakaka... busy till forget to pay bills lah.. sumore having baby not left any more time for send car to service oso... kekeke...

rayz.. want to ask u.. ur mech fren can service the AT gb or not? mine got problem la... actually from 1st day i bought oledi have this problem... got some funny noise.. and most of time when shift P to D or N to D/R got thug sound... i scared send to HSC will kapak me kaw.. some said, the GB recon can get RM500 only.. so if svc kena more than RM500, is not worth it lo......

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
rayz.. ur AT gb still good? can i buy fr u if u chg to MT?

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
huhuhu...i also don't know he can do it or not...later i'll ask him

intrested on my AT?mine still working fine...at least from my opinion.never give me headache and hassle free...if i manage to change to MT later i inform u back.if u need urgently i think i've saw somewhere someone wanna sell his AT.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
tjuan... i want MT, but after read here.. so many hassles to go thru to chg it, and so many monies involve, i cancel liao.. if get AT good condition, ok lah for me first.. later when suddenly got monies (rompak bank ka or something), then i dump in B16 DOHC VTEC one shot once and for all.

rayz... please ask ur fren.. but if anything, i would like him to chek the gederk2 noise first... thanks ya! bout the AT gb, i not urgent la.. since no $$ oso.. but i booking ur gb first aa..

rayzy22

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
donz...
ur plan is wise indeed...pool the monies then plonk in B16....i had a serious discussion with a foreman at my place (eventualy just made friend with him) and talk about the MT conversion and engine swap.it made me think again...having MT or do engine swap....argh...now pening already.but for the conversion better save up RM7k in hand.

but since i've no reason for engine swap (power is a quest not necessity)...i stick to MT conversion...hope can reduce power loss on tranny and save fuel a bit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:_: just wan some opinion from u guys/sifu out there
which one is more faster

-a std stock evo 3 engine wif full lock LSD gear

or

-a MITSU GSR 1.8 wif MIVEC head,evo programer, TDO5 h turbine n full lock LSD gear

-need all ur guys/sifu oppnion...........:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience