Honda City now available in Tafetta White

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Honda Malaysia is now offering the 3rd generation City in an even more attractive color - Tafetta White. Following the introduction of the new choice of color, the City is now available in four colors, Alabaster Silver, Polished Metal, and Crystal Black Pearl.

A complete package of style, performance, practicality and best-in-class features, the City is available in Grade E which is available at RM90,480 and Grade S which sells for RM85,480. The top of the line Grade E comes with such features as fog lights, door mirror with turn lights, exhaust pipe finisher, 16" alloy wheels, 6 speakers, reclining rear seats, and power retractable door mirrors, just to name a few.

First introduced at the end of 2008, the City has sold more than 36,000 units, and Honda Malaysia aims to add to that with the introduction of the new color which is expected to contribute approximately 40% to the monthly sales target.

In conjunction with the launch of the new City, Honda Malaysia also kicks-off a rock climbing competition aptly themed Get On The Rock! with Honda City; a month-long rock climbing competition, a sport that also happens to highlight the City's four qualities mentioned above; Performance, Style, Practicality and Best-in-Class.

Winners of the rock climbing competition would get a chance to meet with Reini Scherer, one of the world climbing champions, in a climbing clinic in Austria worth RM13,000 in addition to the RM2,000 cash prize.

More details and mechanics of the Get On The Rock! with Honda City rock climbing competition are outlined on www.facebook.com/hondacity. For more information on the new Honda City, do call Honda Toll Free at 1800-88-2020, or log on to www.honda.com.my for more details.

Attachments

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
honda so slow action..........i buy black city...after 2 month just less than 5000km i send my city to workshop for new paint..pearl white......maybe honda ppl seen my car so nice..now follow me step...muakkk..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anyone know where can I make a performance longshaft? That means it has to be light and strong so that I can translate my horsepower to wheels properly

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience