Honda City IDSI Gear problem

Northiswara

2,000 RPM

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
iz,

afterall msia boleh marr.......... with the latest and innovative tech in msia, apa apa pun boleh. see any other gb can be mod and plug in or not.

iz282

4,000 RPM

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
iz,

afterall msia boleh marr.......... with the latest and innovative tech in msia, apa apa pun boleh. see any other gb can be mod and plug in or not.
M'sian people creative bro..... even 125Z and RG sport can reach up to 200km/h.. :burnout:

Old story come back.....

But the old days not looks the same as nowadays cause now we could easily see those ramp2 with tongek chick..!

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yeah.
heard got a ex5 turbo lerr bro.
haha.........
msia paling boleh!!

extrememech

Known Member

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
few yrs back honda did call back all IDSI owners to rechip their auto gearbox ecu... Did you do that? If u did then i dunno why. But if u did not then is the problem... Coz they rechip it because they say got a problem if u use long term. Maybe this is the problem

Northiswara

2,000 RPM

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
never heard of the rechip for the auto gb.
sounds like big problem in long run.

iz282

4,000 RPM

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
yeah.
heard got a ex5 turbo lerr bro.
haha.........
msia paling boleh!!
ex5 turbo.....? :laugh:

Yeah... M'sia boleh in all kind of out limit mod......
If the Japanese come here i'm sure they'll surprise with our outstanding gila2 mechanics.... Hehehee.......
:biggrin:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
in fact the japanese oledi came here b4 to see how advance we are in car mod. they salute us.
power superb!!
safety sucks like hell!!
haha..........

iz282

4,000 RPM

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
in fact the japanese oledi came here b4 to see how advance we are in car mod. they salute us.
power superb!!
safety sucks like hell!!
haha..........

Really...? :stoned:

Yeah... Superb and less safety. :sheep:

That's one of the reason why JPJ and Puspakom :deal: nowadays don't allow especially wira transplant to 2liters engine..... :ciao:

Actually it can be done and of course legal as wira kinda same with those evo chassis... :marchmellow:

Just that some important part are not being installed according to engine specifications...... ex: braking and suspension systems...
:nurse:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Actually it can be done and of course legal as wira kinda same with those evo chassis...
bro, dun salah bro. although wira chasis is copy from evo 1/2/3 chasis but the quality is different.
a fren on mine, telling me that there is a satria with evo engine inside. so its powerful of cozs. and the driver likes to play the car to feel the power of evo. eventually after few mths there are cracks on the joint of the chasis. so local wiraevo chasis is not as strong and rigid as the real evo. in terms of weight u can see both car have different weight.

doppelganger

Known Member

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
power superb!!
safety sucks like hell!!
bumpXD
Spoken like a sifooo mechanic...lolz...juz look at our national cars..since when got safety..power yes...where do you think these gila2 mechanics got their inspiration from?..

doppelganger

Known Member

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Just that some important part are not being installed according to engine specifications...... e.g.: braking and suspension systems... /
yeah..they install better ones...

local wira-evo chasis is not as strong and rigid as the real evo./
True...Evo chassis has rigid and crumple zones...wira all crumple zones..hehehe

The GB for honda City costs that much aar...RM15k?...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bumpXD
Spoken like a sifooo mechanic...lolz...juz look at our national cars..since when got safety..power yes...where do you think these gila2 mechanics got their inspiration from?..
from micheal schumacheal. hehe..........
our mechanics can join F1 lorr. see they can build a monster out from a cheap chasis. really hebat!!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Just that some important part are not being installed according to engine specifications...... e.g.: braking and suspension systems... /
yeah..they install better ones...

local wira-evo chasis is not as strong and rigid as the real evo./
True...Evo chassis has rigid and crumple zones...wira all crumple zones..hehehe

The GB for honda City costs that much aar...RM15k?...
yes brake and suspension can install better or best one. even rims can install very good one. but when crash u see the chasis kemek but the rim still ok ok and can be sell 2nd hand. the absorber perhaps still ok ok but the chasis become sardin fish. hehe............

city gb is CVT one, its exp than normal auto but i not sure how much larr. heard is more than 10-20k for a new cvt gb.

doppelganger

Known Member

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
whoaa...a fren wanted to sell his city to me dirt cheap...now i know why...thank goodness i found out before buying.. thx bro's.

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Re: Honda City IDSI Gear problem,

FYI, Honda City I-DSI gb price:

Transmission Assy (A) [20031PWPT03][CM1115] RM27,611.00
this is franchise price. price at Honda SC.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Blardy hell.....Either they have fact to proof the cars they sell really belonged to all teachers.....or they are downright blardy liars.....

CANGGIH MOTOR ENTERPRISE SDN BHD - PRO Niaga Store on Mudah.my

I wonder what is next?? Car owners previously female virgins??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience