Hobby : Scale modelling

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
my 90% completed subaru impreza great britan rally.... 1 1/2 year liao still not completed... :lol:

rubbishking01

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
pee jay,
www.rubbishking01.com
in fact, i hv a eg3 , as the pic shown...previous mesage.. i bought it since yr 95 no more malaysia..., and hv a civic ferio bought in 96, this model also no more in malaysia liao.., civic ek-4 last time in 97, toy city sell damm cheap during tat time RM 49.90, eg-6 as shown i bought in singapore, last one eg-6 in sing,i think still left one eg3 in sing...ef-2 crx glass top model is my 1st model car....modi to turbo version, taluk satu intercooler kat depan...and one dc-2 bought in early 97 from daisheng at RM19.90, damm cheap, track car,is honda twim cam feel's version..one dc-5 from daisheng,now still can in the market.. em---those eg is hasegawa model, ef,ek and dc is from fujimi...if u wan to hv a view, can call for yam cha la...my number is 012-6066055

rubbishking01

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
pee jay,
www.rubbishking01.com
besides, i m the owner of 90 pcs of the scale model car... including mitsu evo3-8..*

wat i lack of is the e-1 galant vr4 model car....but unfortunatly, i stop..long time cos working... but all my car will be lowed and change to n-1 exhaust system... this is the sample of evo from japan..

turbonetics

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Visit site
no wonder the eg looks so familiar to me...i saw it once city square...hasegawa..but already booked by someone...

wei bro...the evo 3 why got engine wan? die-cast?

i also saw b4 the mira...if not mistaken also same place...its fujimi right?

i prefer tamiya than others coz tamiya models are more details..

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
bro,

You guys still can those model on yahoo auctions in HK, but not sure the buyers willing to ship for you or not but i did see some limited model which the sellers bought long time ago and now take up and sell on the auctions. They are alot of sales item so maybe need to take time and look.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all radiostar customers. Please contact me to get free stickers for your car. :)

If you are not our customers yet you can still get the stickers for RM3 (2 pcs).

I'll post the pics soon.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience