Hmm..... which 50/50 would you want to see first.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can easily find me wan, i moved to about 15 minutes away from where i used to stay. And i still go back to where i used to stay as well since my parents still stay there.

either detailing or.... home renovation. Wuahaha.
Home renovation, I thought you teach your wife how to do already.......hhahahhahahhaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm still in process of going through this headache part. Now in process of buying house & getting married by this dec. Now my wallet hole is as deep as the earth inner core that if it can speak, i think my wallet is crying out very loud now..:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
If you're having a Chinese wedding dinner, make sure it's in a restaurant. Sure untung back the money if you have more than 40 tables.

Darkaccoun : Welcome back. Since you have a lot to share, should I move this thread to general talk?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If you're having a Chinese wedding dinner, make sure it's in a restaurant. Sure untung back the money if you have more than 40 tables.

Darkaccoun : Welcome back. Since you have a lot to share, should I move this thread to general talk?
Restaurant also, the food must not be too expensive if want to make profit....:biggrin:

Ah! he will be sharing his detailing stuff woh!:driver:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Home renovation, I thought you teach your wife how to do already.......hhahahhahahhaha
That one to make one hole only....... she also knows cementing already. Tiling tak tau lagi.

When it comes to wedding dinner, most important thing i feel that one should consider is...... mau muka ka mau simple. Most restaurant would kau tim everything for you especially those big chains.

Izso, I think better to move this to General Talk.... already out of topic d.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That one to make one hole only....... she also knows cementing already. Tiling tak tau lagi.

When it comes to wedding dinner, most important thing i feel that one should consider is...... mau muka ka mau simple. Most restaurant would kau tim everything for you especially those big chains.

Izso, I think better to move this to General Talk.... already out of topic d.
So we are going to talk weddings?.......hhahahhahahahha

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
simple one but marriage last long is better la, no need grand wedding but after 2 year divorce. just give sincere dinner, untung or not belakang kira.
Wah bro DarkAccoon, like dis u & ur wife can open house renovation company liao lor..haha

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
So we are going to talk weddings?.......hhahahhahahahha
hahaha, from detailing to wedding talk... i see the spirit of ZTH Off Topic-ing is still pretty much alive and kicking.

simple one but marriage last long is better la, no need grand wedding but after 2 year divorce. just give sincere dinner, untung or not belakang kira.
Wah bro DarkAccoon, like dis u & ur wife can open house renovation company liao lor..haha
Wedding dinner, no need to be ultra grand wan. As a matter of fact, my words to my wife was.... no point grand wedding for one night where most people will just forget and our pockets get emptied and go into debt.

If you are planning ur wedding dinner, need understanding from both family lor. Simple or Grand. My in-laws only had one request "dun care grand or lauyah, janji ada karaoke."

Renovation cannot lar, learn reno all those also from youtube wan. Wanna safe money, sikit sikit not nice also can la.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hahaha, from detailing to wedding talk... i see the spirit of ZTH Off Topic-ing is still pretty much alive and kicking.
Once the topic slows down, going off topic sure to revive it, so that is where our good friendly mods comes in and put the topic into the right place......hhahahhahahah:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there sifus! I wanted to ask for my car. I just got it like couple of days ago going on 350km already on the ODOMETER.

Somehow, havent' got my 1st service yet though. Wanted to ask for advises.
Here is my plan.

1.Changing tire rims from 14" to 15", probably normal ones. Looked around a lot people say stabilizes the car and better comfort. What do you guys think? Around RM1500 with tires together.

2.Changing light weighted crank pulleys, does this improve anything? I heard it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience