Hmm..... which 50/50 would you want to see first.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi All,
It has been over a year and 8 or 9 months since I last shared my epic journeys. So before we move on to the detailing journeys, let me share with all of you.... oldbies and newbies on what I have been doing during the long hiatus.

First off...... I went and fulfilled one of my dreams which is to hike up Mount Kinabalu to see sunrise.

Then upon returning..... I got myself a really really MANLY DRILL.

And teached my then GF........ how to use it to open a really big hole in the kitchen.....

And rewarded her with a really REALLY big fridge...... dun mind the bottle stuck to the wall... just did not want cats or rats coming into the house from the hole she made.

Bought myself a neat new red colored day pack for future hikes.

Got married....... this is my White Knight being decorated with all the wedding car thingy.

And now.... moving on to my detailing journeys.... lots of epicness, lots of photos, lots of cars, lots of blood and sweat..... that I do not know which one to post first.... so you guys choose which one you want to see and I will post it up ASAP.

A Ford Ranger? which was co-detailed with the owner? Before

After

A Civic that was corrected and coated?

A White City that had a nice clean-up and watermark removed?

Another Inspira (not my White Knight) that went thru deep co-cleaning with the owner? Small gaps before

Small gaps after

A Ford Focus S+ being pampered after abusive threaten by the dealer... plenty of wax mark and all.... here is a 50/50 of the lower rear bumper.

A bleeding Merc SLK that was given the king's treatment before being coated....

A Honda City that met the end of the line?

An EcoBoost like no other....

A BMW X3 with minor exterior restoration and EPIC.... interior cleanup. Exterior

Interior....

A Golf R MK7 exhaust cleaning?

So all, which one would you like to see first?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Welcome back, brother......:wavey:

Okay, First want to see wedding pictures.......:rofl::rofl:
Actually while reading your post, reach my then gf, I thought got new gf dy, until saw wedding car.......hahhahhahahaha:biggrin:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
stupidcar: yeah.... the seats are damn.............after i was done with them.... within 2 months, owner sold the X3 for a honda city........:vollkommenauf:

vr2turbo: its good to be back. finally finished the headache part of my life.....wedding photos..... i never even post it on my facebook, so its not gonna come on zth as well. haha, in 2 months time, i will post my baby photo. hoho, i am gonna be a father.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
stupidcar: yeah.... the seats are damn.............after i was done with them.... within 2 months, owner sold the X3 for a honda city........:vollkommenauf:

vr2turbo: its good to be back. finally finished the headache part of my life.....wedding photos..... i never even post it on my facebook, so its not gonna come on zth as well. haha, in 2 months time, i will post my baby photo. hoho, i am gonna be a father.
Then Congrats again brother. Next you will need to post in Daddy Club.....

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/groups-and-meets/432887-daddys-club-40.html

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Congrats dude. Kids will be a joy.
SHould have come here. I have a close friend thats a wedding photographer haha.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Means you got married quite sometime adi wor..2 months more be father already. Congrats! :congrats:
Really good to have you back, long time no see your name appear.

Btw, would like to see the 50/50 seats 1st haha!

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Means you got married quite sometime adi wor..2 months more be father already. Congrats! :congrats:
Really good to have you back, long time no see your name appear.

Btw, would like to see the 50/50 seats 1st haha!
Ok, will post the 50/50 of the seats since its by far the most requested. Married in October..... 2013. Then moved to a house with no internet at all.

No internet, no astro = make babies faster.

congrats bro,
just wondering, what product u use to restore the beige interior? need to do mine soon.
I used Optimum Power Clean with a dilution of 5:1. 5 part water and 1 part OPC. Any multi purpose cleaner should be able to do the job, just need to get the dilution right. I would have used 8:1 dilution normally but this one is just too thick and dirty.

An advice when it comes to cleaning leather, dun let the cleaner dry on top. Do small portions at a time.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ok, will post the 50/50 of the seats since its by far the most requested. Married in October..... 2013. Then moved to a house with no internet at all.

No internet, no astro = make babies faster.

I used Optimum Power Clean with a dilution of 5:1. 5 part water and 1 part OPC. Any multi purpose cleaner should be able to do the job, just need to get the dilution right. I would have used 8:1 dilution normally but this one is just too thick and dirty.

An advice when it comes to cleaning leather, dun let the cleaner dry on top. Do small portions at a time.
Oh, u no longer staying there. Means next time dunno where to find u haha!
Good to hear that. Make babies is much more fun than astro and internet :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb

I'm still in process of going through this headache part. Now in process of buying house & getting married by this dec. Now my wallet hole is as deep as the earth inner core that if it can speak, i think my wallet is crying out very loud now..:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Oh, u no longer staying there. Means next time dunno where to find u haha!
Good to hear that. Make babies is much more fun than astro and internet :rofl:
Can easily find me wan, i moved to about 15 minutes away from where i used to stay. And i still go back to where i used to stay as well since my parents still stay there.

Not making babies, he can do detailing.......hhahhahahhaha:biggrin:
either detailing or.... home renovation. Wuahaha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

Need advise, can we swap 4G92 meter box with proton 1.8/1.6 meter box??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience