HKS Super Mega Flow air filter for evo

cuping

7,000 RPM
May 20, 2004
McD Equine Park
Visit site
Information thing that sell

Item : HKS Super Mega Flow air filter for evo

Info : One of the first high-performance air filters to hit the market. Around since day one in the import scene, HKS proves to be one of the most highly respected manufacturers of import performance to date. The HKS Super Mega Flow air filter features a unique mushroom design with a high-flow polyurethane foam air filter element. The special inner funnel lip creates a controlled vacuum behind the lip to draw in air from the outer edge of he filter, not just the center. Greater throttle response, as well as more horsepower, is the direct result. Universal design.

Condition : Like new and complete with tapak
Price :Rm250
Tel Number :012-2211658
Picture (sure have) :

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, if I have budget around 2k, what kind of semibucket seat can I get ? FYI, Im driving a Satria GTi,so what do you guys think suitable seat around that price tag ?

Do you guys think its better to go for those replicas but brand new or original but secondhand ones ?

I was thinking of Recaro Evo 2 or 3,since original GTi Recaro Njoy is hard to find nowadays, u think suitable or not for GTi ? Does the rear seat able to fit Satria GTi ?

And of course it has to come with railing and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience