Hks Evc

ccibai

Known Member
May 21, 2005
msia
my fren juz bought the newest hks evc ( with screen n control knobs seperate one) If i m not wrong hks evc is famous for nice boost controlling(eg less boost spike or wat) but few thing i found out not so convenient is when setting the boost it is using 0-100 ratio ( control 0- 250 kpa) setting instead of like others which u juz dial in ur setting like 15psi or 20psi. N the lcd display when other the sun cannot see anything 1. Apart from that still yet to find out the pro n cons coz still trying to learn how to set it up. hope this help. n also price wise. Very exspensive new ard Rm 2500 i rather juz get second hand avcr which hv some nice function.
P.s.- for beginner i think blitz id-3 will b better coz they said easy to set up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some advice,

4G15 engine with MMC ECU - I bought one 4g91 TB but mechanics claims that the Wiring diagram and the connector is diffrent... What throttle body can b fit in? please advice

One more thing i heard that 4g15 can be mod to DOHC...is that possible? how n what are things needs to do that? how much that will be? do i needs to register the engine number again?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience