Hit & Run WLT 2321 Proton Persona

gothculture

Apr 18, 2008

Happened this morning 955am on Federal Highway. This son of a bitch was hogging the right lane (car in front of him is like 3-400m away) and I was in a rush. Flash lights don't move. So I honk. Still don't move. So I middle lane to overtake manatau this son of a bitch not happy and start to swerve into my car then accelerates forward overtaking me and swerved into my lane hitting me. Tried to stop him but he runs away. Spent whole morning in the police station. This Chinese bloke is one proper son of a bitch.

Pardon the language.

**It's a Proton Gen2 (Dont know how to change thread title on the new forum in mobile)

Do you have a dash cam? These days dash cams are very useful and posting this on FB with "public" permissions might get it viralled enough for someone to identify the guy

The cars seems more like a Gen2 instead of Persona. Better correct it first in case people are searching for the wrong car model.

gothculture

Apr 18, 2008
Do you have a dash cam? These days dash cams are very useful and posting this on FB with "public" permissions might get it viralled enough for someone to identify the guy
Naw man sigh. Really should get one over the weekend. Used to have it but it broke.

gothculture

Apr 18, 2008
The cars seems more like a Gen2 instead of Persona. Better correct it first in case people are searching for the wrong car model.
Eyyy you're right. Damn they look alike could hardly tell the difference lol.

Got registration number unless fake......lol
I mean, giving the right model will be easier to find as people will know which kind of car to look for if they are doing a search. If only mention Persona, people would probably pay more attention on Persona and probably missed out on this Gen2.

Eyyy you're right. Damn they look alike could hardly tell the difference lol.
I identify it from the Gen2 logo and the aeroback style boot with sloping rear windscreen.

What have become of Malaysian drivers, running red light and especially now plenty of road rage....:banghead:

Newbie here.....
wanted to ask can Satria GTI old satria model brake modification.....
Can R32 skyline brake caliper front 4 pot and rear 2 pot(with drum) able to mod into it ?
or any suggestion sifu