Hindraf Rally

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
my indian friend said its a waste of time, cos there's no possibility of rm1mil per indian happening anytime in the nex millenium....
what i saw was, those smart n succesful indians who worked hard n got an education shied away frm the rally, and totally disposed of the thought of having anything to do with it
it was all just a publicity stunt to get Malaysia under pressure and to make the gov shy, if you want chance, then u hav to fight for it. by gettin a proper education, instead of going to drink every so often n leaving the wife n kids to fend for themselve. If you dont help youself no one will.
The indians weren't brought in as slaves, just as labourers. The chinese also came in as labourers, working in mines and all. But the chinese valued education because it is thier culture. and also makin dodgy businesses (opium dens and ho's). Those that studied hard made a progress, those that did not are also poor. everything is equal. even the malays that studied hard got somewhere. while those tat did not stil have to sit around rempit-ing...

Those that did not achieve anything only become trouble makers and be thugs to extort money, and they become the goverment workers... (kidding haha)

Those indians that were involved in the rally were just manipulated by their greed. Anyway, if it was peceful, why desecrate a temple that they pray in n worship their God, whats so peaceful about that. A temple is a sacred and holy ground , what difference if the gov demolish it and those protesters do it themselves? just makes them the same level as the G (haha)

and er...i got distracted and forgot what else i have to say...
i heard near the FGA church at Old Klang Road got nice pork intestine porridge and nice lamb chops n satay too. next time must go try...
TTDI Yong Len coffee shop got a cendol drink...not bad also...very sweet. hehe

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
no offence n plz delete if not suitable...

i just got this spam in my YM

xlama lagi malaysia akan berperang antara satu sama lain mcm di negara india.... sbb skrg d kuala lumpur sudah mula ada org tunjuk perasaan dan baling batu pd polis...bahaya sbb rancangan inggeris da berjaya kalo negara kite berperang sesama sendiri dan inggeris akan campur tangan... jika berlaku mcm nie xlama lg malaysia akan musnah dan ramalan tue akan jd reality xlama lg...jd apa2 persoalan nyer kite kite akan tau selepas nie....sila forwardkan benda nie pd rakan kite tue...jika ada kwn luar negara lebih baik jgn bagi mereka bc risalah nie...ok la bye...from 1492-------From me...bukan negare nak perang,, cume Perhimpunan Hindraf yg menghampekan -_-"

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
EcstacyElmo,
wah lao eh. Pork intestine porridge? The deep fried intestines is nice to eat and there's a place in KL where you can order a plate of those intestines and eat for fun without the porridge. Best thing is, it's nice and really crispy. The hokkien mee there is also nice. Let's convoy there one day.

I think it's general logics. If you work for it, you'll have a higher chance to get it. If you don't work for it, then it's 'bye bye bye'. hehehe

driftkingii,
wah.... who send that to you? Maybe he's the dude who's trying to start some commotion here in malaysia? hehehe

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
no offence n plz delete if not suitable...

i just got this spam in my YM

xlama lagi malaysia akan berperang antara satu sama lain mcm di negara india.... sbb skrg d kuala lumpur sudah mula ada org tunjuk perasaan dan baling batu pd polis...bahaya sbb rancangan inggeris da berjaya kalo negara kite berperang sesama sendiri dan inggeris akan campur tangan... jika berlaku mcm nie xlama lg malaysia akan musnah dan ramalan tue akan jd reality xlama lg...jd apa2 persoalan nyer kite kite akan tau selepas nie....sila forwardkan benda nie pd rakan kite tue...jika ada kwn luar negara lebih baik jgn bagi mereka bc risalah nie...ok la bye...from 1492-------From me...bukan negare nak perang,, cume Perhimpunan Hindraf yg menghampekan -_-"
Haihh...This is really trying to stir a hornets nest..:mad:
Talk about thinking outside the box.....haihh....:banghead:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
The indians weren't brought in as slaves, just as labourers. The chinese also came in as labourers, working in mines and all. But the chinese valued education because it is thier culture. and also makin dodgy businesses (opium dens and ho's). Those that studied hard made a progress, those that did not are also poor. everything is equal. even the malays that studied hard got somewhere. while those tat did not stil have to sit around rempit-ing...

Those that did not achieve anything only become trouble makers and be thugs to extort money, and they become the goverment workers... (kidding haha)

Those indians that were involved in the rally were just manipulated by their greed. Anyway, if it was peceful, why desecrate a temple that they pray in n worship their God, whats so peaceful about that. A temple is a sacred and holy ground , what difference if the gov demolish it and those protesters do it themselves? just makes them the same level as the G (haha)
Very well though....... That's what i always said, education is the root of success, perhaps Indian doesn't emphasize on education as much as Chinese does..... Indian should try harder in their life, help each other rather than blaming their ancestors and British.....

But your statement on Indian destroying their own temple is biased toward BN media puppet...... You know Indian treasure their temples, it was built by their own hands n monies..... Batu Caves authority have not reported any damage, but IGP say there was...... That's the problem with Malaysians, we believe what is in newspaper and RTM, thus we look stupid in the eye of the world when CNN and Al-Jazeera are reporting the truth....... IGP say polis fired tear gas and chemical-laced water cannon because they were provoked, but have a look at video posted on Youtube, should we believe these BS???

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
The gas and water was used no as a psyco method. Wet them make them leave. If they don;t then push them away. Tear gas also works the same.

Anyway how come no one noticed the British consulate is closed on Sunday?! Who is going to accept the memorandum? The door jaga?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Got this thru e-mail. IF this is their claim.... err... i dunno, u be the judge....
Whatever it is, its not good for ANY of us. Its not good for the economy, harmony, etc... and if they really feel their rights have not been properly taken care off, why go and blame the British? Its their own elected leaders that have not been doing a proper job....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HINDRAF
Hindu Rights Action Force
No. 135-3-A, Jalan Toman 7,
Kemayan Square,
70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia. Tel : 06-7672995/6

Fax: 06-7672997 Email
[email protected]

The Rt. Hon. Gordon Brown
Prime Minister of the United Kindom
10 Downing Street, Fax: +442079250918
London, URGENT
SW1A 2AA

Dear Sirs,

RE: 1. COMMONWEALTH ETHNIC INDIAN PEACE LOVING SUBJECTS IN MALAYSIA PERSECUTED BY GOVERNMENT BACKED ISLAMIC EXTREMIST VIOLENT ARMED TERRORIST WHO LAUNCHED A PRE DAWN VIOLENT ARMED ATTACK AND DESTROYED THE KG JAWA MARIAMAN HINDU TEMPLE AT 4.00 A.M THIS MORNING (15.11.2007).

2. APPEAL FOR U.K TO MOVE EMERGENCY U.N RESOLUTION CONDEMNING “ETHNIC CLEANSING” IN MALAYSIA.

3. APPEAL TO REFER MALAYSIA TO THE WORLD COURT AND INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT FOR CRIMES AGAINST IT’S OWN ETHNIC MINORITY INDIANS.

We refer to the above critical matters in Malaysia but which generally gets the least attention locally even by the Opposition parties, NGO’s, the Malaysian Human Rights Commission and the media for this community is generally regarded as politically insignificant, do not draw local or international funding and are deemed not pressworthy. To the contrary the Malaysian government has successfully projected itself to the world as a modern Islamic thinking country which is not true.

The ethnic minority Indians in Malaysia were brought in to Malaysia by the British some 200 over years ago. Since independence in 1957 the Malaysian Indians have been permanently colonialised by the Islamic fundamentalist and Malay chauvinists UMNO led Malaysian government.

Among the recent atrocities committed by this government are as follows:-

1.100 over Indians were slashed and killed by the UMNO controlled Malaysian government in the Kampung Medan mini genocide. Despite numerous appeals, the Malaysian Human Rights Commission has refused to hold a Public Inquiry. The UMNO controlled Malaysian courts struck off a victim’s public interest civil suit for a Public Inquiry to be held without even the said UMNO controlled government having to file in their defence. The UMNO controlled Attorney General and the Inspector General of Police refused to investigate and / or initiate an inquest into the death of at least six Indians in this tragedy despite.

2. Every week one person at average is killed in a shot to kill policy and in every 2 weeks one person is killed in police custody. About 60% of these victims are Indians though they form only 8% of the Malaysian population.

3. In every three weeks one Hindu temple is demolished in Malaysia. ( Hey ! many mosques and suraus have been demolished as well in many mega project but malays did not shout)

The latest being the demolishment of the Mariaman temple in Padang Jawa, Shah Alam, Selangor early this morning (15.11.2007) and the next being the (Mutaiya) Hindu temple in Sungai Petani scheduled for the 29.11.2007.

A violent armed pre down attack at 4.00a.m this morning was launched by the UMNO controlled Malaysian government backed by about 600 police, riot police, Islamic extremist and armed terrorists which completely destroyed this temple.

In an attack two weeks ago, uniformed police, riot police and city Council officers hurled rocks and attacked unarmed Hindu devotees with knives, sticks and iron rods.

At least 20 Hindu devotees were seriously injured and 19 arrested including 4 of their United Kingdom trained lawyers in direct violation of Article 5 (Right to life) Article 8 (Equality) Article 11 (Freedom of Religion) Section 295 (defiling a place of worship), Section 296 (disturbing a religious assembly), 298A(causing racial disharmony) and Section 441(criminal trespass) of the Malaysian Penal Code.

These authorities are plagued by an above the law mindset and in fact liberally take the law into their own hands. These atrocities however does not happen to almost all Islamic places of worship. Please visit
www.policewatchmalaysia.com for further and better particulars.

4. State sponsored direct discrimination against the Indians in Public University intakes, Indian (Tamil) Schools, skills training institutes, civil service and private sector job opportunities, business and license opportunities and in almost all other aspects of daily life.

Despite our hundreds of letters, appeals and pleas to the Malaysian King and Sultans, the Prime Minister, Attorney General, Inspector General of Police, Ministers, Chief Ministers and the latest being our letters to the Prime Minister dated 29.10.2007 and 30.10.2007 and to the Attorney General dated 1.11.2007 the Malaysian authorities are only proceeding with greater ferocity and with impunity with very little regard for the Federal Constitution and laws of Malaysia. So please help us.

CONCLUSION

We fear that this peace loving Indian community of Tamil origin having been pushed to the corner and the persecution getting worse by the day may be forced to into terrorism in a matter of time as what has happened to the Sri Lankan Tamils.

APPEAL

On our part we are committed to a peaceful and lawful struggle and pray and appeal that the Government of the United Kingdom:-

1. Moves an emergency United Nations resolution condemning these state sponsored atrocities and persecutions of Malaysian Indians in Malaysia.

2. Refers Malaysia to the World Court and the International Criminal Court for Crimes against it’s own ethnic minority Indians

Thank You,

Yours Faithfully

P.Uthayakumar
Legal Adviser

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
"2. Every week one person at average is killed in a shot to kill policy and in every 2 weeks one person is killed in police custody. About 60% of these victims are Indians though they form only 8% of the Malaysian population. "

I am not trying to light out a conflict but since they can admit this figure so should they think about "WHY" are so many of their people get involved with the legal enforcer than others??? This is not something they should blame other, and hilariously extended to British. If this figure is true, this guy just telling the world his group of race contributing to 60% of the encounter with police(suspected crime act if directly speaking), while they are only accounted for 8% of the population. They blame the british for making their people comitting crime in malaysia??

with other content such as the riots in kampung medan and the hinting threatenings to act like terrorism in sri lanka, he is warming up the seat in ISA detention ward..........if he is a real legal advisor then he is really careless.

The Colonial times has long over, and I just very surprise why people still dreaming of getting their old colonials ruler to help them after 60 years? or they just not dare to place the pointing fingers directly to the culprit?

Hope this is just a circulated make up letter....if not it will really affect the image of indian community in msia

Last edited:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Sometime, I feel like they humiliate themselves...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
No offence to say this la..

now we have to take care of this SPAM email who want us to break up and hate each other...

Minivan got from the hindraf side..

I got from the against hindraf

now we have to avoid this kind of email

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Hindraf, so it seems. Or is it so?

Original Link.
Eatery smashed, workers beaten

The news itself.
-------------
Wednesday November 28, 2007

By KULDEEP S. JESSY

KUALA LUMPUR: A group of men claiming to be Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf) supporters helped themselves to a hearty meal at a restaurant in Brickfields on two consecutive days and left without paying.

The men destroyed furniture and kitchen equipment, causing losses amounting to RM5,000.

They also slashed a worker with a parang and injured the right arm of another with an iron rod.

Numbering between eight and 10, they first turned up at the restaurant in Jalan Tun Sambanthan at about 3pm on Sunday.

They insisted that they should eat for free as they were Hindraf supporters fighting for the rights of Hindus.

The men, aged between 20 and 35, turned up again at about 7.30pm on Monday and helped themselves to the food.

They then went on a rampage, destroying 20 tables and kitchen equipment and attacked the two workers before fleeing in two vehicles.

Brickfields OCPD Asst Comm Sulaiman Junaidi said one worker received 12 stitches while the other sustained a swollen arm. Both are Indian citizens.

Three customers in the restaurant at the time were unharmed.

The restaurant owner, who declined to be named, said the men claimed to be Hindraf supporters, became aggressive and refused to pay the bill.

“Food was strewn everywhere and two men guarded the front and back doors of the restaurant with a parang to threaten customers,” he said, adding that they had also assaulted the other restaurant workers.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Sometime, I feel like they humiliate themselves...
They actually did. Something that happened 200 years ago and they bring it to today and make an issue out of it. The people who brought indians here 200 years ago is most likely dead anyway. Why not the hidraf supporters fly to britain and dig the grave of the fella who brought them to malaysia instead.

Giving RM1mil to each indian, for something that happened 200 years ago? Gosh. That's really something to be amazed about.

Peace loving? hahahaha They seem to always fight the most. Just the other day, I was at a line in a traffic light, waiting for the light to turn green. It was a 2 lane traffic light. Then, an indian man waved at a taxi (the taxi was on the left lane, I was on the right lane) and walked over to the passenger side window to talk to the taxi. He then went to the drivers side. The indian man talked a bit, then the taxi driver wound down his window a bit. Then the indian man stuck his arms inside the window and, what seems like, trying to strangle the taxi driver. Then, another indian on a motorbike rode in front of the taxi and stopped directly in front of the taxi. The taxi driver and the indian guy was like struggling over dunno-what. The light turned green and they continued like that while all the car was honking like mad. And what this 2 indian fellas just seems to be in their own world trying to 'fight' this taxi driver. I wanted to run down the indian dude but then, I'd be caught by the law if I do that. So I just drove away.

I've had similar incidences with malays, chinese but so far, no indians just yet. The chinese one was really farked. These 2 chinese fucks was walking in a car park side by side, blocking 1/3 of the car park drive way that fits only 1 car. They knew and saw I was coming but they didn't give a shit about it and just continued to walk like how they're walking. So I squeezed through and went ahead. My car was very near to them when didn't touch them. Then, suddenly, I heard shoutings. They were shouting at me (I was the only moving car there) and started running towards my car. By this time, I was already quite ahead and didn't bother and just moved on. They walk like shit and here they are trying to chase me down. I think I'll just buy and keep some fragment grenades in my car. I think it'll be useful to help the authorities clean the country of unwanted shitfarks.

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
Hindraf, so it seems. Or is it so?

Original Link.

The news itself.
-------------
Wednesday November 28, 2007

By KULDEEP S. JESSY

KUALA LUMPUR: A group of men claiming to be Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf) supporters helped themselves to a hearty meal at a restaurant in Brickfields on two consecutive days and left without paying.

The men destroyed furniture and kitchen equipment, causing losses amounting to RM5,000.

They also slashed a worker with a parang and injured the right arm of another with an iron rod.

Numbering between eight and 10, they first turned up at the restaurant in Jalan Tun Sambanthan at about 3pm on Sunday.

They insisted that they should eat for free as they were Hindraf supporters fighting for the rights of Hindus.

The men, aged between 20 and 35, turned up again at about 7.30pm on Monday and helped themselves to the food.

They then went on a rampage, destroying 20 tables and kitchen equipment and attacked the two workers before fleeing in two vehicles.

Brickfields OCPD Asst Comm Sulaiman Junaidi said one worker received 12 stitches while the other sustained a swollen arm. Both are Indian citizens.

Three customers in the restaurant at the time were unharmed.

The restaurant owner, who declined to be named, said the men claimed to be Hindraf supporters, became aggressive and refused to pay the bill.

“Food was strewn everywhere and two men guarded the front and back doors of the restaurant with a parang to threaten customers,” he said, adding that they had also assaulted the other restaurant workers.
This Brickfields incident is kinda funny...the police couldnt catch the soo called hooligans?? Come on man, with all the tech now especially handphone video n stuff...Im sure if it was not planned by the 'G' or whomever wanting people to have hatred for a specific race.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hungarian Nino Karotta, with his tongue twisting antics, have penned up one of his ultimate dream ideas, to make a monster drift machine out of totally oxidized metal. He uses an old, run down 260Z S30 2 seater, named Aardvark and he shoehorns an awesome 350Z engine into it and runs on S13 200SX's undercarriage components. His engineering feat is amazing. I'm sure all of us can't wait to see this old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience