hilarous comments frm team city...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hmmmm.....the 'tribe' has spoken.....:biggrin:
self-acclaimed TC Ambassador...:biggrin: cos I am Alwiz browsing in ZTH...
hehehehe

i tink most of the guys in TC doesn't hang out here.

chocolatestarfish, i tink the English version would be "A rotten Apple spoils the Whole Basket"...

or "A little leaven ferments the whole lump"...

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
jus wan to share some things that me an my friend overheard when we were at genting..
NO OFFENCE TO TEAM CITY ......

me & a few friends jus drinking at starbucks in genting highlands on a friday night..
UNTILL we heard loud exhaust noise car horns going crazy about 10 cars pulled up in frt of starbucks
everyone was lookin at them propebly thinking wat bunch of idiots or hooligans ...is was like makin a grand entrance....

with full hardcore bodykits at gt wings & hid an stickers all over the cars so on.....( ah beng style )

there these 2 guys frm the group sitting next to our table talkin bout there cars how they took the corners up to gentin an droppin gear an following the line an so...intial.d style a lot of crap....

the worst thing is 1 of the guys said after he changed the frt aftermarket bumper he felt that the cars aerodyanmics were different the car doesnt understeer.....wtf?? is that crap :stupid: an his dump ass friends were like really ha really ha got difference/??? wtf they actually believed that crap...when i heard i couldnt stop laughing here im thinkin wtf bro where on earth did he get that idea frm.....idiot...

so bro if u were that guy up at genting last night driving h/city & u read this wake up bro..:thefinger:
Hi guys, I'm from TC myself so please allow me to give some comments.

Having Bks, GT wings and stickers on someone's car is more of a personal preference. We cant judge or discriminate other people based on their tastes. I personally dont put stickers/decals on my cars like dragons/sakura flowers. Its a car for fux sake, not frikkin flower pots. However, who am I (or us) to judge other people for their taste or personal preference, rite?

I investigated and on your claims with Team City on changing aftermarket bumpers for better aerodynamics thinggie. You see, thats the issue with someone "evesdropping" on other people's conversation. Those guys were meant to be joking with each other among friends (blow water) while people on the other table didnt really get the real full conversation assuming other people are talking crap. :stupid:

Although I wouldnt really agree to some of the Team City member's actions on tht night for the honkings (or any other places for that matter), but these guys are just trying to have some fun. Don't tell me u are going to say the same thing to the whole bunch of car enthusiasts in aman suria each friday nite that after hearing their comments as well?

I wouldnt (and Im sure most TC members) would agree to any dangerous driving activities but again, we cant stop someone if they still want to do that as they are perfectly adults and need to be responsible for their own actions. If drive slow, u guys say H.City's L15A engine is shitty enough so its slow. Drive fast then the driver will be critised for driving dangerously without knowing the principles of drifting/under/oversteering. :rolleyes:

Car clubs members group together to enjoy the company among each other. I wouldn't even expect that "tech talks" comprises 20% of their topics in their gatherings. Not everyone is so strict about this and that like yourself. You might be right about your comments on how n00bs the members (or any other people's comments u might listen to). But heck, if its incorrect, so what? People dont brag about their ever so holy knowledge about cars. Be humble because at anytime there is always people having better cars, better knowledge than you.

Having your Car Club Membership No. brings a sense of belonging towards the club. Whether its Team City, Team Impact, Team Secret or even Satria Neo clubs. I guess the membership number idea is alright.

Dec 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
huh ?? so funny ya this guy. luckly you not sitting beside with my car club when tt. i think every car club is just for fun and get to know new friend or just sharing. so thier sharing u sit beside curi curi dengar ach like tikus then post here?? how bout if let say others ppl do this to you?? tell me whats your feeling huh? i think you should behave you self. every car got mod to their own stlye. izzit ur business ??? what means no offence to team city then show this :thefinger: and say ppl idoit ?? you really though that you good enough?? you izzit the one who last time criticise our club izzit??? or this your style to post here post there to spoilt ppl car club image?? i think you are the idoit ! thats all, thank you. i dont think i will read your thread again then let this thread become hot. moderator also pls take care of the thread. this ppl will spoilt your forum image also. then your forum is just a gun for letting this ppl shoot to others car club.

kerr6002

Apr 27, 2006
jus wan to share some things that me an my friend overheard when we were at genting..
NO OFFENCE TO TEAM CITY ......

me & a few friends jus drinking at starbucks in genting highlands on a friday night..
UNTILL we heard loud exhaust noise car horns going crazy about 10 cars pulled up in frt of starbucks
everyone was lookin at them propebly thinking wat bunch of idiots or hooligans ...is was like makin a grand entrance....

with full hardcore bodykits at gt wings & hid an stickers all over the cars so on.....( ah beng style )

there these 2 guys frm the group sitting next to our table talkin bout there cars how they took the corners up to gentin an droppin gear an following the line an so...intial.d style a lot of crap....

the worst thing is 1 of the guys said after he changed the frt aftermarket bumper he felt that the cars aerodyanmics were different the car doesnt understeer.....wtf?? is that crap :stupid: an his dump ass friends were like really ha really ha got difference/??? wtf they actually believed that crap...when i heard i couldnt stop laughing here im thinkin wtf bro where on earth did he get that idea frm.....idiot...

so bro if u were that guy up at genting last night driving h/city & u read this wake up bro..:thefinger:
yr friend dint saw Ab Beng drive DC5 on that night ? press thottle few times when pass by at First world about 2 to 3 times (feel lite cant find parking) . Because of them drive DC5 ?:confused:

Last edited:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
self-acclaimed TC Ambassador...:biggrin: cos I am Alwiz browsing in ZTH...
hehehehe

i tink most of the guys in TC doesn't hang out here.

chocolatestarfish, i tink the English version would be "A rotten Apple spoils the Whole Basket"...

or "A little leaven ferments the whole lump"...
yesss..i was just abt to say that :rofl:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
this thread is quickly becoming a flame thread.

mods please close this down

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I think its still ok to debate as long as there are no cursings flying here and there. It gives a chance to both parties to explain themselves. Heck, I'm neutral on both sides despite being in TC myself.

TS needs to learn how to respect other people whereas TC people needs to really learn how to behave in public at times :P

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I think we do have Team City members doing 170km/hr up and 180km/hr downhill. Thats still "slow" as claimed as these peeps here? To me, thats crazy already...

I'm a safe driver btw :) U can say my ECU is very much sleepy mode :D

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi PocketRocket, yeah i know. Just hope they have good brakes and handling mods. But then again, this is a personal preference and its up to the individual's responsibility for their actions.

TC peeps dont really "attack Genting" la.. furthermore, what can a "lousy L15A engine" as mentioned by other sifus here can do anyway rite?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Personal or not, u guys are a team and teams lookout for each other, see what happen now? someone misbehave and the whole group gets the blame..anyway its not my say on how u ppl behave on the road but its the innocent ppl that gets hurt from ur stupidity.

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thats why we can only advise each other not to go overboard at times. It's not like a organisation with rules where we can implement disciplinary action towards that bugger. If like that, who else wants to join club? Even if that fella leaves the club/or in a club or not, it doesnt guarantee that person is a safe driver or not.

I've been a victim of bad/reckless drivers before (who doesnt in malaysia). What we can do is just avoid them when seeing them coming far away! This doesnt apply to only TC but to any other drivers as well.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Like some who have said it. A few rotten apples will spoil the whole basket...the problems car clubs is that not every one has the same mindset, some members do care about the club's image while some will start to be sarcastic or action when they are able to join into a certain car club as they feel like the club some how elevated their status on the street and they can be foolish...some will misuse the club's name, some will use the car club's name as scapegoat without the consent of the Admins...It happens to all clubs no exception......

To the poster, it's good that you highlighted the matter and as a sign of respect you should note in your posting to inform the admins to take note on the mentioned TC member.

*Culprits was some DC5...

The all posters, you can continue to debate about it but try not to make it personal among each other and PLEASE constructive comments..

Just my piece of advice, as a car club member, always remember that your action will directly or indirectly affect your club and other members. Please think before trying to do to something stupid. This implies to all car clubs not just one.

Last edited:

mikeymic

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
www.myteamcity.com
Mivec.RS with this kind of post does comes with a personal agenda. No heart feelings here... eavesdropping on others peoples conversation wasn't right already be it posting here to comment of what you had hear which was not even the total of the entire conversations. If you had listen to the entire conversation while they are there means you are VERY BUSYBODY and NOT HAVING ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN LISTENING to other peoples conversations. Do not comment on others peoples conversations without knowing the entire meaning of it.

It's not right to just judge this entire situation on Teamcity only. In the Malaysia Car Clubs scenes, I believe all car clubs have their own Rules & Regulations. A lot of them do not support any type of this activities and surely have forewarned to their members that they are doing it at their own risk. On the identity of each members with decals is greatly used in all car clubs. This is a way to help other members identify other club members.

You've make yourself a joker to say people with GT wings, Decals and etc being labelled as "Ah Beng" is uncalled for. Then do you call yourself a "Ah Beng" with such a nicks "Mivec.RS"? Sorry to others for using this sentence to let this so called wannabe to understand not to judge people by just it's cover. All friends around in the Car Clubs scene are enthusiast and passionate people.

I think all should not be pinpointing on specific clubs. If they should be any problem with the members then it should be directed to the specific clubs to investigate. All are adults and can make their on judgments of what's right or wrong. Be fair when making judgement on others to all forummers & moderators here.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there,

My car satria neo 1.6 (a) broke down yesterday at a traffic light..when the light turns green, i put the gear Drive n hit the gas..and suddenly....engine losing power then shut off..(malu weh ada amoi kat sebelah..damn)..tried tu turn the engine on but failed..after 30 sec, restart again but then ok, can move..drove straight away to workshop but the mechanic couldnt find the prob (plug, timing belt marker, throtle body checked)...and they ask me to go to proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience