HiHi....9z to meet u all ZTHIANS.....

ChuckY

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Bukit OUG
errr raiden...she was there ler...die loh u...try call u on friday cannot get u wan?

shes damn boring ler without u there....soli ar leesya for the boringness...dun think she wanna join our TT liao...

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
chucky, u forget liau meh, ppl got big project ma.....busy whole week.....sigh.....

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
Dear sir / madam,
I'm so sorry like i say she go i go.....seem i dunno she going i assume that she not going so that i didn't attent....coz no people conatct me or inform me...btw i didn't receive any miss call n message....pls. note that im using 2 lines ( 019 n 012)....this 2 no u can retrieve from zth forum n from elaine RS.....
thank you.

Ur's sincerely,

Raiden

P/s: my big project still under construction, half done...........

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I may reorganize my usual TT back once my car is out from the workshop.

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
wah, acbc, i tot its ready to drive ady......should be like they all say "monster"......when can give me a try of it?dun forget to inform me the tt.....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
acbc said:
I may reorganize my usual TT back once my car is out from the workshop.
Been trying to get you la. Wanted to show you a mag on how they got horsies out of a 4G engine. Step by step guide, with photo in each step. Make the TT this friday, I come fetch you la. My car not 2L but still can drive la. hehehehe

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
hmmmm.....alot of monster car...interesting...the best part is i been ignore....that's more interesting....okie.....passing by....hon...hon...

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
satria_95, acbc, dun make it tis fri lar, i will go pg tis fri.....i 1 2 join the tt oso ler......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Leesya said:
satria_95, acbc, dun make it tis fri lar, i will go pg tis fri.....i 1 2 join the tt oso ler......
10 packets of Penang Fried Kuay Teow from... erm... that Cafe Joo Hooi or something like that. Oh, and also 10 packets of cendol outside that shop too. hahahaha kidding

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
y must fried kuay teow ler? really best meh? what diff?? anyway if can i will tapao but when i tapao back u must finish it ya, satria_95, 10packets.....hohohoho......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where to get steel hose for my fuel line?

can someone point me to where can i purchase steel braided hose for my fuel line which hooks up to my fuel pressure regulator? i think mine cracked cause it is leaking. my ride is an evo7.

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience