HiHi....9z to meet u all ZTHIANS.....

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
:hello:

:turtle: a bit slow gal here, hope all zthians keen to accept me..... :tongue:

Well I get to know zth by introduce of my friend.
When my 1st time to tis website, I never think to joint member, until the 2nd...3rd...4th...oh god what is this page actually for? There so many kinds of things can be find here.
One word I can say "Excellent". No others :turtle: , I registered as a member, but still fresh to this page, any1 can tell somemore abot zth? :dontknow:

Last edited:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Welcome aboard to ZTH, the automotive enthusiast site of Malaysia .. feel free to walk around the site and you will know .. cars, events, gatherings and much more.

Where you from and do you drive?

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Me from Sri Petaling. Yup, I drive...Mmm perodua kancil is my cute car now. So sad, it had been knock on Monday. :frown:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
haiiii

hai Leesya, welcome. soon youll have a lot of secret admirers ha ha, i'm drivin old junk, no match 4 ur powderfull kancil sighhhh...err still single ? mid 20 ? 30 ? any pic...

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
jombiee said:
hai Leesya, welcome. soon youll have a lot of secret admirers ha ha, i'm drivin old junk, no match 4 ur powderfull kancil sighhhh...err still single ? mid 20 ? 30 ? any pic...
jombiee are u the 1st one.
don't scare her out frm here.
anyway hi to leesya.
me oso a noobie.
Meet up wf lotza fen here.
Sorry bout ur car.

BTW, Where's BG.

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
welcome...the more the merrier heh. No lar, just kidding, we are all good humble people, no worry. depends in which thread ur in. we need lots of girls in here to cool us down. sometimes theres a hot topic.....overheating, so when a beautiful girl came in... we can cool down a bit lah. he heh peace.

cheers

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
wassup?
wan me to 'invade' leesya's thread ar?
hehe...anyway, leesya...welcome welcome....

it's not all about cars here in zth, but u can talk anything under the sky...just make sure u look out for the 'crocodiles', 'alligators','goldfish lou' and those 'pretend-to-be-innocent brothers'....

leinnz said:
BTW, Where's BG.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
BG, we are just the innocent type. won't makan da gals.
A lot merrier if more leng lui around

bikinigal said:
wassup?
just make sure u look out for the 'crocodiles', 'alligators','goldfish lou' and those 'pretend-to-be-innocent brothers'....

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
wanna know ask

read my signature

ha. ha. haa...

bikinigal said:
eerrmm..leesya..tis i not sure if he's a croc/alli/goldfishlou....

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
BG u vely good mood ah.erly mowning oledi greet ppl.
izzit bcoz 2day is friday.
and tml no need work ah.

anyway G'day to all zth'ian
bikinigal said:
~~MORNING ALL~~

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
leinnz said:
BG u vely good mood ah.erly mowning oledi greet ppl.
izzit bcoz 2day is friday.
and tml no need work ah.

anyway G'day to all zth'ian
Yeah, she happy is today is Friday, but is not tomoro no working, just is tonite she gt to meet her dear on TT!!~

Leesya, welcome, ur coming is bring a lot of bees come here, coz u r a such flower here!!~ :biggrin: Then i think jombiee wrong posting here, u must go for BG's thread there!!~:vroam:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all bros,

i wanna paint my car. Well im planning to do so maybe this month. But the thing is, this is the first time im actually getting the whole car painted..... normally its just bumpers, skirts, etc.... not the whole car.... i have been reading and browsing and also surveying but its making me harder to decide... so i need help.... if bro have any info plus images of your ride.... pls feel free to share...

WHAT I WANT
i want to paint my car back to its original color...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience