high tech crime

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
this is what happen in china now, advance car thief.

recently in china alot ppl keep complaining their car kena masuk pencuri.
then polis inspect the car body, nothing has been done on the car. no scracth mark or force mark.
but all thing in the car hilang, like laptop & valuable thing.
so polis also decided to track the case, what is really happening.

so after they follow the case, the thief kena tangkap ask him to show it to the press.

this pic are simulation based on thief story.

1. after the owner park the car leave the car.

2. when owner came back to the car, owner feel the car is missing something.

after checking all valuable are missing, first what would you think?
a.masuk pencuri,check the car no dented or force has been found?:hmmmm::hmmmm:
b.arrh i forget to activated/lock the alarm, damn sial.

3.actual scenario was not like that, u activated/on the alarm.but still thief are able to break in:hmmmm:

4.this is happening, when ur on alarm the others side or near to ur car the thief is already standby to jam/coded ur alarm frequency.another word he had ur alarm key code just like remote control.

5. this is the device.

6. this is the thief face.

7. lastly big smile from division police who breakdown this case.

based commented by the police, they actual tested all car type brand alarm & it's works.
as long they had a frequency the device will able to coded/decoded.even works with keyless entry.

so i wondering are this device oredi arrive in malaysia:hmmmm::hmmmm:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
wahhhh scary shyt....

but aftermarket alarms will not have the same frequency as factory fitted alarms righht? or same also?

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wahhhh scary shyt....

but aftermarket alarms will not have the same frequency as factory fitted alarms righht? or same also?
not very sure, but as they commented they tested on others brands alarm also.
hopefully all this funny thing will not arrive in here.

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
based commented by the police, they actual tested all car type brand alarm & it's works.
as long they had a frequency the device will able to coded/decoded.even works with keyless entry.
wahhhh scary shyt....

I guess it would work as long as there are frequency on the alarms... They will be able to decode it... Damn scary... :bawling::bawling:

Don't leave ur valuable in the car... even smart tag! :banghead:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
this gadget has been use in malaysia or any other countries for so long ago... but when the aftermarket alarm system more advance than that gadget, most of the thieves just back to the ancient ages, break with hammer or rob wit parangs...

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
this gadget has been use in malaysia or any other countries for so long ago... but when the aftermarket alarm system more advance than that gadget, most of the thieves just back to the ancient ages, break with hammer or rob wit parangs...
some with chai tor somemore :rofl:, yah hope they are not so advance in upgrading thier decoder.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
what is chai tor bro ??:hmmmm:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
some with chai tor somemore :rofl:, yah hope they are not so advance in upgrading thier decoder.
hahahaha... actually, bout those get the code/frequency 1 is kinda outdated edy... cos if u get some more expensive branded, easily coded valet/override switch and the first anti-code grabbing encryption algorithm to defeat thieves' remote control cloning devices.

simple as ABC... hehehehe....:rofl:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
what is chai tor bro ??:hmmmm:
potong sayur pisau :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

hahahaha... actually, bout those get the code/frequency 1 is kinda outdated edy... cos if u get some more expensive branded, easily coded valet/override switch and the first anti-code grabbing encryption algorithm to defeat thieves' remote control cloning devices.

simple as ABC... hehehehe....:rofl:
good sugesstion there

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thats y at shopping complex, they always put signs "pls dont leave valuables in car",
if brg hilang x pa...dont keta hilang....or even worse, our life.....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
yeaa la....dont leave any thing that looks "valuable" also. Bags,casings,smart tag... etc.For nothing will have a broken glass.

i even remove the face of my player...i know most likely if a robber wants to still brake in the car,he is looking for small change..so why give him a "bonus" for my player ? its only my 3 yrs old pioneer player..but i still detach it cause dont want to encourage robbers.

But like Danz said, better they take all that then the WHOLE CAR.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
well.. this device i knew it 3months ago... u can get it in china.. just for rm500.....
wah so cheap :banghead::banghead: any new gadget there, pls share so can take precaution.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am looking for this stuff, it's mainly used for turbocharger blankets on large gas compressors ( pushing well over 2000 HPs ), and my Net pals over at US have successfully used this item to repack their mufflers, both cars and bikes. Reportedly to be extremely durable ( the guy who used 'em on his R1 have yet to replace his muffler packing for over 2 years now! ) and long - lasting. I am sourcing this stuff for my pal ( who have replaced his Gilera Nexus 500's muffler packing THRICE in 6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience