hi , there..newbie here

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
hi all ,i'm newbie here..pls add me and give some advise on the sharing of car problems...tq..i have 4 doors civic year 96..:)

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Spoon Civic, welcome here. I like Terengganu. The most beautiful states in the peninsula. I was there in March and was driving along the coastline road and awed with its beauty! Plan to get there again.

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
Hi Spoon Civic, welcome here. I like Terengganu. The most beautiful states in the peninsula. I was there in March and was driving along the coastline road and awed with its beauty! Plan to get there again.
hi yyc..when u will come again?just info me..maybe we can have drink together..TT time....:proud:

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

alooo...i'm newbie tooo...have 1 question to u...how to put pict on profile...coz i see all the mmber had their pict under their name...same like u

lorr that easy bro..go to fuor profil editting...just set avatar...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guyz, anyone using these? im going to re-valve my shocks but i dunno where the RG official workshop is......or their contact

any clue? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience