Hi! I'm new here and Likes Hyundai Coupe v much

Dec 16, 2009
Kuching
Hi I'm a new member here. I like Hyundai Coupe v much - the 1st Gen actually. I think that is the most beautiful car I have ever seen eventhough it's like 10 years ago. Yet it still looks stunning. I don't really like the 2nd Gen (no offense intended) I think those 2 big round eyes looks like an alien lifeform. So ugly. Thank goodness they didn't carry out the design in the 3rd Gen Coupe. Hey have you guys checked out Top Gear's review on the new Hyundai Tiburon? Got thumbs up by Richard Hammond and he even recommend buying it than the Lexus sc430.

Anyway,I'm thinkin of making it my first car. I wanna know how much is a decent used Coupe (no conversion or mods whatsoever) now in the market and what to look out for when you wanna buy one? Maybe like mechanically or ??? Looking forward to hear from you guys.

rexysky

Sep 15, 2008
check here..car for sale forum....or mudah...or motortrader......i got mine from star classified....1st gen price shud be ranging around 20~30k.....even some selling below 20k....take the car to a mechanic that u trust and ask him to check for you......just simple as that...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was cleaning my car speed meter and rpm meter plastic surface with microfiber cloth. But cause some minor surface scratch

Scratch level: finger or nail can't feel it, but can see the minor scratch from side reflecting

dear forumer, any solution i can remove the scratch?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience