Hi from Kajang, Selangor. Newbie with a Satria 4G92 SOHC.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
No lah! just sharing info, and I am sure you have certain knowledge that I don't have, so we share and learn together, whatever the age....:driver:

Probably they change the piston and crank?
Humble is the key in gaining more knowledge. :biggrin:

Not sure how they did it but the Americans always goes for top speed and very high hp...

With good mech with good Campro knowledge like Drex, I think should be okay.
Same platform too? I just wanna fix the damn torque dip.
Proton probably tune it to top speed rather than acceleration. Sigh.

They are not stupid. They did these to the VTECs because they have the same thought like me.
And actually the drift king, Tsuchiya love the supercharged VTECs although he adore the NSX and Kseries. Check out GTChannel.
Maybe Asians love raw and responsive power? But FI nowadays are very responsive.

Different people had a different perception in modifying cars. For me, NA for VTEC is still the best way to represent the engine's own character.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If i'm not wrong, it's excessive turbo pressure.
Excessive turbo pressure if you mean over the boost level goes out the waste gate. If you mean on deceleration then it actually also releases the pressure thru' the waste gate, but since most want to hear the pssst pssst, then they install the blow valve....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Humble is the key in gaining more knowledge. :biggrin:

Not sure how they did it but the Americans always goes for top speed and very high hp...

Different people had a different perception in modifying cars. For me, NA for VTEC is still the best way to represent the engine's own character.
'Murica bro. They like dragging.

Mentakab come for tt quite far woh!
He coming to us ma. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you look at the back page of The Sun on 16 August, can you count how many people are involved in the creation of Persona? 306! I was thinking like only 1 person...... and his/her job is to design it longer.

Joke! need so many people to make a car longer! Take a hike Proton!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience