hi, anyone skyline fans from sabah?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Sick of semenanjung economy and politics ... :banghead:

Maybe move to Sabah, start a revolution there, and keep all the oil and timber for the "new" country ... :smokin:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
eyong,
We pulak sick of west malaysia come and control our politic, timber,oil, land, illegal immigrants, plantation and lastly our girls! hehehe....(No offense, joking only!)

Bump: But, on the other hand, we very much welcum owner of skyline to move to KK, can organise more TT session. Nowadays, hardly able to meet. Not enough quorum. Semperfi asyik-asyik turun KL, How leh? hehehe...:itsme::rofl::rofl::banghead:

Bump: But, on the other hand, we very much welcum owner of skyline to move to KK, can organise more TT session. Nowadays, hardly able to meet. Not enough quorum. Semperfi asyik-asyik turun KL, How leh? hehehe...:itsme::rofl::rofl::banghead:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I move to Sandakan.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
But, on the other hand, we very much welcum owner of skyline to move to KK, can organise more TT session. Nowadays, hardly able to meet. Not enough quorum. Semperfi asyik-asyik turun KL, How leh? hehehe...:itsme::rofl::rofl::banghead:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Ok, ok ... SET ... :rolleyes:

First, got to find a job that involve alot of sitting around, or running around for no reasons; and pays lucrative enough for my near-future CLS350 ... :listen:

Then put POS in container, send to KK, Sbh and hope the ship don't karam half-way there. We go tt then, okie .... Btw, KK got A&W ah :confused:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Eyong,
That kind of job only available in state government. Not lucrative, but undertable money to destroy environment.. yes!

KK no more A&W! Lingkup due to mismanagement of funds (Masuk Jackpot machine!!!) and wrong business location.

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
Ok, ok ... SET ... :rolleyes:

First, got to find a job that involve alot of sitting around, or running around for no reasons; and pays lucrative enough for my near-future CLS350 ... :listen:

Then put POS in container, send to KK, Sbh and hope the ship don't karam half-way there. We go tt then, okie .... Btw, KK got A&W ah :confused:
i think there got "bak Kut Teh" hahahahhaha.....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong,
We pulak sick of west malaysia come and control our politic, timber,oil, land, illegal immigrants, plantation and lastly our girls! hehehe....(No offense, joking only!)

But, on the other hand, we very much welcum owner of skyline to move to KK, can organise more TT session. Nowadays, hardly able to meet. Not enough quorum. Semperfi asyik-asyik turun KL, How leh? hehehe...:itsme::rofl::rofl::banghead:

Then again, luckily I no come yet .... Or else, orang utan also have to come tumpang your house .... Sure, kau kau one shot habis tebang all the forest ... Take all the land, and built airports (some can land plane, some for show show, and some mainly for drags, drifts and autocross) :proud:

Politics ... I come remove The Article enough ... Everyone equal, no lap-sap ok ... :idea:

Oil .... Sure, why not ... That's the reason most Revolutions happened anyway :hmmmm:

Illegal immigrants ... They are ok la ... Without them, you think our "lazies" can build KLCC, KLIA, Putrajaya, Penang bridge etc etc meh ... :banghead:

Plantation ... Sure, we can plant some "Happy" plants :burnout:

As for the girls ... I think you can keep them wor ... Not so hot for indigenious people wor ... :hmmmm:

Eyong,
That kind of job only available in state government. Not lucrative, but undertable money to destroy environment.. yes!

KK no more A&W! Lingkup due to mismanagement of funds (Masuk Jackpot machine!!!) and wrong business location.

Hmmm ... Maybe I can get a job in DOE, huh? Then again, F-la, no SPM wor ... No baca dunno can masuk Jamban ... ooops ... Jabatan or not :hmmmm:

See, you KK people ... Manage small small business like A&W also mampui liao .... Lau-yar Se-Lum-Bum also still got A&W for decades now :listen:

i think there got "bak Kut Teh" hahahahhaha.....

Mmmmmm .... BKT .... Mmmmmmm .... YUM ... :idea:

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hahaha.....I open cybercafe with 'maid' concept. Wake up late, sleep early daily. LOL :idea:

semperfi is from semenanjung... Ahem... Cough cough... Hehehehe

Bump:

U won't last a week there. That place is dead and boring.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Eyong,

You haven't tried org 'Sungei' sure kena 'charm' kaw-kaw! Even the skyline tergadai! hehehe...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong,

You haven't tried org 'Sungei' sure kena 'charm' kaw-kaw! Even the skyline tergadai! hehehe...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Orang Sungei? Is that like some Resident Evil thingy :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Just the name Orang Sungei sounds odd la ... Nothing to do with any character in RE lor :listen:

Now, tell me .... what or who are Orang Sungei ... :confused:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
We are talking about Skyline or "chong" issue now :confused: :confused: :confused: If about "chong" issue, better go to mamakspecial forum lah :banghead: :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My S4 engine is already "KOYAK". Every month have problem. Can anyone give me some advice to overhaul my s4 eng or to be change half cut 1. Which is better??? to change s4 engine how much??? The eterna turbo engine are really expencive meh?? what price haa... plz sombody help me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience