help!

cKLee

Nov 18, 2003
KCH
can gif all the opinions u haf 4 ATOZ?? PLZ GIF ME GOOD n BAD opinions 2...OK?? thanx!

:lol:

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
get the 1.1L version. the previous 1L version is way underpowered..

problems i've encountered with the ATOZ 1L

1. Rear drum brakes gives crackling sound... mech unable to fix the problem for good.. but it does no damage tho..
2. The revs unevenly during pickup.. also cannot be solve even tho the ECU has been reprogrammed.
3. Underpowered.
4. No ready made bodykits available.
5. No performance kits.

cKLee

Nov 18, 2003
KCH
:) o...thanx 4 ur little opinion! so..U mean atoz 1.1 is much better than atoz 1.0 la? ask some other ppl 2 gif comments 2...OK? THANX VERY MUCH~~~C U!
:D

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
yaya no power at all....

err ezwong...do u mean the 1.1l is the one from inokom or hyundai?

vance63

Nov 5, 2004
i suggest u to modified ur center catalytic converter, change to straite bullet, take out ur original filter piping :unsure: :)

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
i had the catalytic converter removed, only very slight increase of torque. ok.. who has the ATOS 1L ECU wiring diagram here? called those service centers.. and they aren't of any help.. bloody morons.. only know how to change engine oil.. that any mech also can do la.. stuck up hyundai.. two thumbs down for 'em inokom for asking a favor from them...

Dun have ECU diagram nevermind.. at least show me the RPM signal wire.. hehe.. i plan to get the DEFI look-a-like RPM gauge for the ATOS.

bird

Dec 21, 2004
i'm also looking for the ecu wiring diagram, cause going to add apex'i rsm & s-afc.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
ah bird.. u wait slow slow la.... if u are staying in KL... go straight to Hyumal .. they are the authorized service center for inokom and hyundai cars.. what i know is that they have a CD containing all mechanical and electrical information. The thing is that.. how can we can hold of that information. What Hyumal people say is that i have to go there and get it... shit... so bird.. do us a favor and get 'em CD for the sake of hyundai/inokom owners.

cheers!

p/s : bring a blank CD for them to copy just in case :D

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Originally posted by ezwong2002@Nov 19 2004, 10:43
i had the catalytic converter removed, only very slight increase of torque. ok.. who has the ATOS 1L ECU wiring diagram here? called those service centers.. and they aren't of any help.. bloody morons.. only know how to change engine oil.. that any mech also can do la.. stuck up hyundai.. two thumbs down for 'em inokom for asking a favor from them...

Dun have ECU diagram nevermind.. at least show me the RPM signal wire.. hehe.. i plan to get the DEFI look-a-like RPM gauge for the ATOS.
ezwong,

did you try the glemarie Hyundai SC HQ for the ECU? i suggest you walk in, if you call those lady will not know what you are talking about... ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

But now.. I think they are nice..especially in terms of reliability, comfort, and looks!

When I was younger, BMW oozed sex appeal with its M Sport cars, or even the plain jane with some M inspired bodywork, and Mercedes like the big-small eye E class, or the wide eye C class just looked.. UNCLE...

Now..

And speaking with owners of BMW, Audi, and Mercedes in Malaysia seems that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience