Help on underglow

sooyeshun

Known Member
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
Actually i dun go shopping for car parts...
recently i see a fren's (not close) car...underglow is quite nice...
not like ah beng type wan...
looks exactly like 2 fst 2 furious wan...
normally when you put underglow your car , it cant really glow everypart beneath your car ...but his one can...

ok, actually i need you guys help me ....where can i get the besy underglow and roughly how much issit..
i think i'll DIY myself ...roughly tell me how much it needs ...erm...how to DIY ...i duno lehh...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Glowing everywhere under the car is what in ur perspective of being not ah beng? then i would suggest u mount the light at place where not obstructive object around the lights.

Neon light is not cheap. If u want it flow at everywhere, might need RM300 for the light, totally 4 long tubes i think. I saw the neon light in brothers but not sure of the color. Most possibly blue color only.

DIY, what u need to do is tap electric source to light, wiring, mounting, on/off switch, fuis. The process is subjective, depend on how u want to do it.

sooyeshun

Known Member
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
4 tubes???
dun need gua..
his car...i squad down and see only 2 tubes lehhh....seeing from far or near also cant see the tubes..unless you squad...
but underneath the car total bright lor

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Then you might not have seen the light from behind lo...only beside

sooyeshun

Known Member
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
ok ....

can quote how much ar???
erm...from brothers???
enous got or not..
where else can i get ar??

how much installation???can quote..

thanks jaywat

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
I never went to eunos before...brothers sell for 70-80 like that, if not mistaken...the tube is damn long..around 4 feets.. which i think quite reasonable.

i myself use fluorescent tube, damn a lot cheaper :D

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
not neon tube?? i'm not sure also, i judge it from the diameter of the tube only...r u seeing at the same tube i saw?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
I tot you want the best one?? neon light is like those u saw on advertising board...fluorescent is the one on ur ceiling..for cheap one, go for fluorescent tube instead,...one 2 feets tube only RM7

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
now they have this thin flourescent tubes for display cabinets.. price also similar.. but thinner lar... u can use this if u really wanto hide de tubes...

i already planning to install one into my bumper...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
remember to post photo when u done ya :P

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
wow....a nice samaritan...u wann haelp the bugs and cockroaches cross the road?

n305er

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
- Penang -
www.n305er.com
khguan said:
now they have this thin flourescent tubes for display cabinets.. price also similar.. but thinner lar... u can use this if u really wanto hide de tubes...

i already planning to install one into my bumper...
CCFL... ? Mostly used for computers... They are not very bright though... And certainly not water proof..

You need to build some kind of protection container for them... Or you certainly don't want 500Volts of AC electricity to short your car... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If your thoughts on the smallest car in the world happens to be the Peel P50, there's something smaller, although, not made to carry any passengers. The DENSO Micro-Car is a miniature version of Toyota's first passenger car, the 1936 Model AA sedan and it is 1/1000 of the original car size.

The micro-car comes with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience