HELP!!! My MRS gearbox problem~

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
You will have to make appointment with the court knights first :proud:

Hahaha..if we were kings then, midship must be god-like! :)

Bump: btw..David , my wife drives the black crown royal salloon JZS 155.
From the VIP Society club. :)

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Oic...ur wife is VIP kaki~then u is sport kaki~:proud::proud::burnout:
So when still got MRS TT??
Bro...i jz saw u 1 time only,not reli remember ur face la~Hehe...so come on~MRS go go!!!

Bump:
You will have to make appointment with the court knights first :proud:
Haha...dun say la~i know u 2 also is MRS king~
i just a newbie only~still got many wanna learn from all of MRS king of the king:adore::adore:

Known Member
Aug 5, 2009
johor bahru
hello!!i need to ask! where the workshop can repair the mrs smt?i at jb.because my mrs smt no work .i need to find someone to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
Hi...urs also is the hadrolic bump problem??
If like tat i think u cant repair it also lo~need find kedai potong a used 1 or change to manual gearbox.

Known Member
Aug 5, 2009
johor bahru
:driver::driver:i must use smt back .because now at the road many many jam it i want to charge manual last time i buy the car is manual ready!sorry.now my car at jb taman molek to repair .the workshop say will me three day later can take the car is pump demage no big problem .you said is right charge the manual is better but at city drive is very hard

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
:driver::driver:i must use smt back .because now at the road many many jam it i want to charge manual last time i buy the car is manual ready!sorry.now my car at jb taman molek to repair .the workshop say will me three day later can take the car is pump demage no big problem .you said is right charge the manual is better but at city drive is very hard
Ya~but manual gearbox also not cheap.The bump kedai potong now them also selling around 4-5k,jz only the bump =.="

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
sorry to pour cold water...but after 80k KM..u will still need to address this same pump issue again!

another many many $$$ going or sell the car before the issue happens again.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
brand new pump?? Fuiyoo...7500!!!
at least its not RM14K on the Savvy.

btw 1198, happy u got yours runnig at the moment; pls ensure shop has done due deligence when installing the new pump, there are procedures when changing the pump/resetting etc. skipping & not following install procedure will short live the pump. sorry to pour cold water, but echoing the sentiments of past SMT owners who since....:bawling: