Help,my cefiro a32 cannot go straight

cheong

Oct 31, 2009
kuantan
Hello everyone,my case is when go straight,the car makan left,but after i turn right,the car will makan right on straight way,but only awhile,after that the car will makan back left on straight way
if i make a left turn,the car will makan left more teruk on a straight way.

i already change the absorber,absorber mounting,lower arm,bush,steering rack,and new tires(front).
the foreman say tyreman problem,i already try 2 tyre shop for alignment,also cannot fix,then the tyreman say foreman problem,aiyo,what to do somemore,pls help,thank you in advance.

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
You need to check all the rear suspension bushings on the beam axle, control arm etc in the rear. There are many there, check if they are cracked or broken.

cheong

Oct 31, 2009
kuantan
You need to check all the rear suspension bushings on the beam axle, control arm etc in the rear. There are many there, check if they are cracked or broken.
Alright,will check them 1 by 1.thanks for the info bro

cheong

Oct 31, 2009
kuantan
hey guys,i have done the absorber ball bearing,some front/end bushing,tie rod end and alignment.
the car is better than last time,it can go straight,but just for certain road,mean when i using my iswara at some road it will straight,
but my cefiro will slightly pull left (no more pull right this time)
is it tyreman problem?

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
hey guys,i have done the absorber ball bearing,some front/end bushing,tie rod end and alignment.
the car is better than last time,it can go straight,but just for certain road,mean when i using my iswara at some road it will straight,
but my cefiro will slightly pull left (no more pull right this time)
is it tyreman problem?
My a32 will pull left when you have hands off the steering. Have been like that since new. But if alignment is done properly when you hold the steering straight it must track straight.

Yes my car will not track straight and tends to follow road conditions at times. Therefore sometimes the steering is either slightly right or left to make the car track straight.

But my a33 doesn't have the problem, partly because they improved the rear suspension layout and added super toe control.

cheong

Oct 31, 2009
kuantan
My a32 will pull left when you have hands off the steering. Have been like that since new. But if alignment is done properly when you hold the steering straight it must track straight.

Yes my car will not track straight and tends to follow road conditions at times. Therefore sometimes the steering is either slightly right or left to make the car track straight.

But my a33 doesn't have the problem, partly because they improved the rear suspension layout and added super toe control.
yaya you got me,hold steering it straight,hands off it pull left sometimes.
so mean this is normal to a a32 la?

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
yaya you got me,hold steering it straight,hands off it pull left sometimes.
so mean this is normal to a a32 la?
Yes. Mine did that even brand new from day 1 and still like that 300,000km and 16yrs later. :biggrin: That's the only real flaw in the A32 personally. Thank goodness they improved it on the A33.

cheong

Oct 31, 2009
kuantan
Yes. Mine did that even brand new from day 1 and still like that 300,000km and 16yrs later. :biggrin: That's the only real flaw in the A32 personally. Thank goodness they improved it on the A33.
okay i get it.but even is like this,it is more better than before lo,before i cant get my hands off the steering just for a second.so thanks for yours and others info lo.thank you very much.:wavey:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Sometimes, the car just wasn't born straight... just saying... Sorry i got nbtd. cabutz.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience