Help me ... clucth or gearbox ??

suru

Known Member
Aug 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys ... Im new with the car and new mmber here :wavey:

Got problem with gear .. bila rpm tinggi (5000rpm above) @ slps jalan jauh & sangkut dalam jalan jam (gearbox dh panas), problem ==> gear susah nk masuk ( dari 1 ke 2 dan 2 ke 3 ) ...

Pegi bengkel, diorang ckp clutch cover dh haus ... huuuurm, betul ke ?

So I think dah tiba masa to change my clutch kot ... any suggestions ? what brand & the price ?

One more thing, where I can get Spoon N1 muffler & the price ?

Thanks ... :adore:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
a tells tale sign of your synchro starting to kong. try to change your gearbox oil first and see what happen

perhaps the others can explain more regarding this problem of yours

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
if gear oil doenst solve the problem, might be your clutch..i had the same problem too -_- until i change clutch

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
Hi guys ... Im new with the car and new mmber here :wavey:

Got problem with gear .. bila rpm tinggi (5000rpm above) @ slps jalan jauh & sangkut dalam jalan jam (gearbox dh panas), problem ==> gear susah nk masuk ( dari 1 ke 2 dan 2 ke 3 ) ...

Pegi bengkel, diorang ckp clutch cover dh haus ... huuuurm, betul ke ?

So I think dah tiba masa to change my clutch kot ... any suggestions ? what brand & the price ?

One more thing, where I can get Spoon N1 muffler & the price ?

Thanks ... :adore:
1) Change your gear oil asap. You can use Honda MTF 2 ultra.
2) If prob still there it must be your synro.:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience