Hello ZTH users

ZainJR

May 19, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Being a silent reader all these while, now decided to register as a member..

ZainJR here from Cheras.. Looking forward to learn more about detailing and DIY stuffs as doing at the workshop cost a bomb.. One time I want to change car window rubber cost me RM45 whereby I can get the thing at spare part shop for only RM18.. Do it myself and the satisfaction - priceless

Another thing when I want to spray my rims, shop quoted RM350 per pair (RM700 total) where I can buy all those spray and everything at RM100 least for 4 tires. Thus concluded that I will DIY most of the minor / major things and learn how to do it from this forum..

Thanks to the ZTH's owner for creating such a great site, where most of the question and answers can be found here from the prompt reply of good users. Hope we can know each other more in automotive world even though only in cyberspace.. :driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Welcome to ZTH.

What size rims? RM700 to spray 2 rims, might as well change them. Light weight Advanti for 17" only RM1.6k. You spray 4 rims already RM1.4k....:banghead:

ZainJR

May 19, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to ZTH.

What size rims? RM700 to spray 2 rims, might as well change them. Light weight Advanti for 17" only RM1.6k. You spray 4 rims already RM1.4k....:banghead:
RM700 for 4 rims - 17".. Buy DPI anchor brand spray only RM7.50 per can.. :banghead:

Ya man, can plastidip somemore. RM50.90 a bottle for a rim.
Yes you're right.. But currently still need further understanding on plastidip.. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few weeks back, we were at the launch of the new Porsche 911. You can read our report here. At the time of launch, the only prices revealed were the duty free ones - RM430,000 for the Carrera and RM490,000 for the Carrera S...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience