Hellaflush Malaysia Thread

urban trends

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Subang Jaya
halo fellow zthians... the latest craze from US has hit our shores... slammed, fitment and massive cambers is the name of the game..... interested to hear from experienced hellaflusher about their rides ..... and maybe start a small group to share your knowledge to us newbies......

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Got meh in Malaysia, what with all the speed bumps and awful road condition...I myself have never seen one in Malaysia.

mazai

May 23, 2012
KL
Sad thing that not easy to find -ve offset rims in M'sia.. Even in the video I don't think there is any extreme -ve offset rims.

Akmal

urban trends

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Subang Jaya
madman : thanks for the video.... wat about sifus here in kl and selangor?
mazai: true.... but there are a few agressive offset and width rims in malaysia.... there's a few in mudah....

maybe we can have some info from sifus in melaka on maybe camber/adjustable and their experience driving this rides on a daily basis..... malaysia boleh....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Sad thing that not easy to find -ve offset rims in M'sia.. Even in the video I don't think there is any extreme -ve offset rims.

Akmal
depends on ur car ler... u dont always need -ve offset rims... u just need low offset...even +20 will cause u problems... forcing u to go mega cambered... a friend used to run on +20 and had to go -4.5 camber...but of course he was targetting the hellaflush oso la.

even the hellaflush in US, japan etc etc oso u think they using -ve offset meh?

urban trends

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Subang Jaya
i think they key to getting a hellaflush look is wider rims (jj) and some aggressive offset ... i think +20 offset would be a good start.... jus my opinion .....

mazai

May 23, 2012
KL
Madman : I don't know actually.. Do your friend still use the flush setup? And the camber can do at which shop?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
great thread!. let's cultivate more of this culture here (not that it's not already here).

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
already been part of this culture since last year. driven 1 full year ++ with poking stance. scraping tyres everyday over uneven roads & highway. tyres sidewall been scratched badly till cant see brand name and also front mudguard koyak due to negative camber at the front, tyres kissing mudguard everyday. eventually last month i sort of quit the hellaflush look. went for the flushed & practical look. still riding low though :)

one tip is to find a really perfect offset rims and with some slight camber adjustment to perfectly fit your rims with slight tuck when car is bumping. however, u will really need rock hard springs & absorber. so be ready to say goodbye to comfort

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

btw on the side note, my 'stance' set of rims are up for sale! *pm for details*
(suitable for K-cars)

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006

got this picture from other website,Hellaflush wira from Sabah.
last time i went to sabah, i saw a few of modded car with hellaflush style,lowered like hell,negative camber..im impress..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using wira se, wanted to change my tyre and rims to 15" for a better pick up.

Does anyone knows how much i can trade in my wira se rims and tyre together?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience