heavy tinted summon again!!!

babyGreddy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
kuala lumpur
Visit site
hi guys,
long time i didnt login here. i miss 02100:)

now, they r making fuzz again bout the tinted. how bout those with big posh cars, with two special digit number, enforcement officers car/suvs??
LAWS APPLIES EQUALLY TO ALL...NO MAN ABOVE THE LAW. so, will they get summon too?

drMpower

May 1, 2006
hahhahaah...what do you think?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i dont think forummers here are suprised about this issue...im more suprised about this thread though...suprisingly u sounded suprised about this unsuprised issue...

chypher

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
thats damn pissing off lar....

a special plate number cost like godlike adi...

can we just tint our car so that it will be more comfortable?

wira_na

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
It's festive season towards the year end (deeparaya, christmas, new year, cny), thus it's $ making time.:X-:

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Hmm,they sounded pretty eerious about this issue ,more than the previous times though haha ;p let's just hope we don't run into JPJ roadblocks.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
when im back from my company @ bandar sri damansara today,less than 5km range got 2 road block....

1 evo kena,pity him.

meet him 2 traffic light after the block,boost like hell.must be under table/under ic i shud said...

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
babyGreddy said:
hi guys,
long time i didnt login here. i miss 02100:)

now, they r making fuzz again bout the tinted. how bout those with big posh cars, with two special digit number, enforcement officers car/suvs??
LAWS APPLIES EQUALLY TO ALL...NO MAN ABOVE THE LAW. so, will they get summon too?
I dont mind of being summonses. This year alone, i already got 2 tickets for tinting offences. And the tint is still stay till now. quite sturborn i must say.

But u were right. Those rich people shouldnt be given any exception. Infact, they should pay the ticket base on their car price. The more epensive the car, the more higher RM they must pay. Another word is the authority should have summonse rate not only type of offences that they did but also type of car that they were using.

Yeaa.. I know. That will be the sweetest dream come to live if its really happen.:Not_Impressed:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Some VIP's are exceptional from receiving summon due to "heavy" tinting. They already applied for "heavy" tinting permission from law enforcement.

I wonder why most public Malaysian still want heavy tints in their car and asking for trouble. Dont have any common sense? I think they not enuf with current permitted 25% .. Sigh ..

If still public's wanna "heavy" tint, just go and apply for permission from law enforcement, fulfill teir requirement and get that "heavy" tints on to the car windows .. agree? .. small matter ;)

Cheers!

futra

Known Member
May 10, 2006
jpj 'thinks' we tint for pleasure, but in reality we tint for adaptation to our atmosphere which is scorching hot, we want to prevent too much heat (when i say heat, i mean the weather, not the cops.. lol)..

but u know, jpj, mati-akal type ones.. "tint itu salah, tak boleh pakai" yeah right. those big2 players n vips can simply lalu depan them and they juz 'buat buta' for what? double standard, as usual laa..

"saya tinted takde la gelap sangat macam kereta2 lain yang kena saman nih, tapi kenapa saya kena saman sedangkan kat meter tu tulis 25% jer?" "oh, ini tinted tak boleh pakai, imported and using illegal material etc etc".. (taken from one of the incidents ive read in other forums) im like.. they saman ppl who uses special tint that eventho it's only 25% level of tint (which is below maximum of 30%) but it's bcoz it uses a special type of tint that prevents high level of heat absorbed in the car, still get saman..

so who shud be saman in the 1st place? ppl who put tints on their cars? shops dat sell these tints? or shud jpj put one straight rule/law dat tint is only legal for those royalty and ministry ppl.. and imported cars with default tinted windows shud be changed into clear ones, is that reasonable?

are these jpj guys really dat desperade for money? or are they juz havent matured yet in terms of knowing what's right, and DOING what's right..

*then again, who cares. i bet one day, there will be a rule(s) that..
1. u cant change rims, coz it will affect the default speed, and raise possible accidents
2. u cant change headlamps into eagle eyes / hids / etc.. bcoz it will blind opposite drivers (in my opinion, malaysian roads DONT HAVE ENOUGH LIGHTS to guide drivers in the night)
3. u cant change the colour of ur car, u cant put stickers on the side of ur door, u cant put vynils, unless ur car is entering an autoshow (this sucks rite?)
4. whatever u guys can think of..

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
JPJ desparate for money what he said also can
Can't change bodykit harm to other user on the road.What wrong with changing bodykit
U can't change ori seat to sport seat because when u purchase is not the same
Bodykit and sport seat won't do anything harmful to anyone
Bodykit to show how creative are u
Sport seat because u scared of dying fast so u strap urself to the seat.Even WRC also using sport seat

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
I m absolutely agree with you futra. Forget to mention, i believe my tint is not considered as heavy tint. It just look bit green and refletive under sun light. Not the black one. I need the tint to reduce heat inside car. not for show off. But i already understand how the law in Malaysia being created and enforced. Been tru both JPJ and traffic police script when still riding a bike.

Next year, dont be too happy when yearly budget r presented saying this and that taxes are no longger need to pay by us coz the goverment always have their own and secret mechanisme to steal money from us.. The poor people, while the rich people always given exception. Thank god we have TV3 and NTV7.

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ju onn said:
I m absolutely agree with you futra. Forget to mention, i believe my tint is not considered as heavy tint. It just look bit green and refletive under sun light.
i guess ur tint is not heavy but the reflection % is high n cause them cant see thru ur car when under sun... tat y u get summon.

my2cent